• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

All 30 of Rare Replay's delicious gaming treats can be savoured on Xbox One via the magic of Xbox Game Pass, including two boisterous Battletoads titles. It's the perfect way to prepare for Dlala Studios' take on the 'Toads landing on August 20th, also on Game Pass. GAME PASS!

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
I misinterpreted this as Rare Replay coming to PC Game Pass. Now I'm sad.

Windu

Oct 25, 2017
Watched it thinking it might be a bundle or something with the new game. Nope. Just a friendly reminder to play Rare Replay I guess.

itsNothing.gif

Dhruvenator

Aug 29, 2019
i dont want to be that person. so stop me. buuuuuuuuuut - WHY WOULD THEY USE BANJO AND PERFECT DARK AS THE FIRST 2 EXAMPLES BEFORE THEY TALK BATTLETOADS?

i love it

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I got real REAL excited for a second. Dear Microsoft, please release a 360 emulator for PC so we can get all those 360 titles on Gamepass pc.

Does this mean I could play rare replay through their cloud service on pc once it's available at least.

THube

Oct 27, 2017
Same, but then I'm absolutely desperate to play Viva Pinata and Kameo again so I'm hoping literally every new Microsoft announcement is either a Rare Replay port or 360 BC for the PC.

God, I would go nuts for VP2 on PC... I tried to get my fix with the PC port of the first game but it just isn't the same...

Oct 27, 2017
LOL. I knew this was for xbox. I somehow did not put it together this would be on GP at launch. lol works for me.

Does new Battetodaas have same screen multi, would love to play through with my wife as she loves these types of games.

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
i dont want to be that person. so stop me. buuuuuuuuuut - WHY WOULD THEY USE BANJO AND PERFECT DARK AS THE FIRST 2 EXAMPLES BEFORE THEY TALK BATTLETOADS?

i love it
Because it makes sense?

You flow from the old game to the new to end the ad. It wouldn't make sense to show BT first then end on other games when you want to emphasize the new game coming out.