cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
g0pud8S.gif

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Tosh.0 had one of these people on one episode, and for a guy all about gross out humor it was funny to see even him get a little put off by the whole thing.

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017

It annoys me that I can't find a video of this that isn't region locked.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Part of what bothers me so much is people's urine should really not be that dark yellow under normal circumstances. Maybe you'd solve your health issues by first drinking more water and getting that checked out.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
I thought you were supposed to drink someone elses urine, not your own lol. These idiots are doing it wrong!

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Good news for Portugal is that once Brexit is finalised, Faith would have to go back home.

Parshias

Oct 25, 2017
Just last week, Leah Sampson, a 46-year-old woman from Alberta, Canada, told The Sunthat drinking her own urine helped her lose half her body weight.

Leah said that weighing almost 120kg left her desperate for a fix - which led her to wonder whether urine could help.

"My friend sent me a YouTube video link of the [urine] therapy," she said. "I stood up in the bathtub, urinated into my hands, and drank it. I noted immediately that I ingested too much sodium and vowed to begin removing sodium from my diet immediately."

"I used to be overweight, so I went on a diet and also started smearing my own feces all over my face. I lost a lot of weight. Must have been the shit!"

I cannot even begin to wrap my head around the logical leap between "drank my own pee" and "oh yeah, sodium's bad for me".

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
"we need to rid ourselves of toxins"

*Immediately process to drink own toxin juice*