• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Instant Vintage

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Right up my pre-teen tastes alley. (Me, not my kid, if that didn't come out clear.)

Definitely drinking and watching this.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Looks pretty good! No idea how Judge manages to make these characters work all these years later.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I salute the writers trying to make a Beavis and Butthead in this day and age. That's a tough ship to sail.

Nov 2, 2017
Birmingham, AL
I salute the writers trying to make a Beavis and Butthead in this day and age. That's a tough ship to sail.

I mean, the big thing with Beavis and Butthead is that they were just horny teens. And the world is more horny than ever now. It'll work no problem.

Plus if you watch most of Mike Judges work, it's all extremely….right. I've been watching King of the Hill from start to finish for the first time in years and it's remarkable just how much of it holds up today. I have been holding on re-watching expecting to see so many things that don't work today, and I'm shocked at how well the show was done. Beavis and Butthead arent much different.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
was that a fat version of hank hill and his family? lol
No. This was Hank but known as Tom Anderson instead.

lblh7d6272p31.jpg

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
Huh for some reason I thought this was gonna show them grown up, but if its on Paramount+ i'll watch

just noticed the 3 seasons from MTV + Do America movie are on P+

Sectorseven

Oct 25, 2017
I can't help but feel these characters are intellectually disabled, and then it all stops being funny.

May 24, 2019
Why are you linking to a Bored Ape channel?

edit: Looks like there's no official upload on YT. Sorry, I just don't wanna see those fuckin' things 😂