mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
So MAGAs and Proud Boys are gathering up in DC today to lick boots or eat pancakes.

Reminder we are still in a pandemic and it's likely no one is wearing a mask.

Joy. /s

henhowc

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
LOL the brief interview with a MAGA

"The many sources that have shown the evidence. Specifically I don't have any examples of it..." Clip immediately cuts away.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Geeze the way they swarm his car at the end........ I've never seen such idol worship of a gawdamn POLITICIAN before.

Their golden idol.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
That one dude looks like Kanye West in disguise.

So glad I didn't live in DC for all this bullshit.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
My hope is that enough of these idiots get exposed over social media not wearing masks, their employer sees them, and fires them for not taking proper Covid precautions.

These people probably also think Hitler wasn't too bad of a guy, and was just misjudged by the main stream media.

iori9999

Dec 8, 2017
I wonder who greased the palms of the Cuba Gooding Jr looking fellow to attend the march.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Poor boys, QAnon loons, military cosplay/larpers, white nationalists, and right wing grifters.

www.bbc.com

Million MAGA March: Thousands of pro-Trump protesters rally in Washington DC

Clashes break out after Trump supporters gather to back his unsubstantiated claims of fraud.
Far-right and anti-government groups including the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and QAnon have indicated they will attend, amid heightened tensions over the election result.
---------------
It is expected to bring more mainstream Trump supporters together with neo-Nazis, far-right militias and conservative commentators, including prominent conspiracy theorist Alex Jones and white nationalist Nicholas Fuentes.

Donald went straight to golf after his motorcade drove through.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
In unrelated news, the hashtag seems - at least for me, Germany - to have been completely overtaken by delicious images of pancakes. Seems to be again the good work by Tik Tok kids, plus a lot of people joining in :)

balb

Oct 30, 2017
why do white supremacists always model their movement names from black movements

Deleted member 14377

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It'll likely be a lot less in a few weeks.

image-asset.gif

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
why do white supremacists always model their movement names from black movements
Likely is to mess with "liberals".

"Hey gang they do this where we put our own twist to it to own the libs!! They will cry and we will be laughing at their tears!"

Just pathetic childish behavior. They dont have original ideas. Also like to think their racist shit is any shape and form similar to social justice reform or civil rights fights. They like to have "peaceful protests" at Trump rallies so that no one criticizes them for gathering in like tunas and spreading covid. Its just a game to them.

LifeLine

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No cops barricading streets?

No one getting pepper sprayed?

Seems like the police took the day off to do something else...

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
The hatred and fear seaping from these gormless morons is palpable. If it were to conglomerate into a physical form it would be a pile of excrement the size of a city block. They seem to gather in numbers to reinforce their dillusional echo chamber of worship of their bloated god-king. They represent so much of what is wrong with humanity, and one would find it challenging to observe a shred of empathy in this frothing mass. It is hard to pity them, that they have been grifted and hijacked to follow such a hollow and hurtful movement disguised as patriotism.

mikhailguy

Banned
Jun 20, 2019
If you're a "serious" conservative, how can you not feel embarassed about the company you keep?

Angry retired people, overweight rednecks, incels..

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
We should compare crowd sizes for their march vs BLM marches whenever someone stupidly points out "I don't get how Biden could win when he couldn't fill a stadium"

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
73 million people will cuck themselves for a spoiled pig that would piss on any of their dead bodies if it benefited him