saiko

Keeper of the White Materia
Nov 4, 2017
Ben is good people. Hopefully those shitheads got the message.

Ballerman

Alt-Account
Banned
Apr 27, 2021
the type of comments they were recieving on just the AMA Isla video
r6Euebp.png

fN03q7z.png

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
FUCK TRANSPHOBES
It's so sad seeing how even EZA can get hit with this, but sadly not unexpected in the world we live in.

Evoker

Oct 25, 2017
Man, these transphobes are fucking miserable people. I don't get how these people get so hateful when Isla's decision doesn't affect their lives at all.

Last edited:

Brat-Sampson

Nov 16, 2017
Trans rights are human rights, it's E3, the studio is back, Isla is amazing, and honestly I don't think I've ever been happier to be their patron.

No time for transphobes in the EZA community, never has been.

Malakym

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2019
Their weak response to the whole Cyberpunk 2077 rubbish was really disheartening, so it's nice to see them come out like this against transphobia strongly.

Tight Shoe

Banned
Jun 7, 2018
you ever play Undertale? and there's that scene in the postgame where Alphys asks is anime is real? and there's no wrong answer....

love Ben, love EZA

FTF

Oct 28, 2017
New York
EZA continues to be the best. Love tweets like that.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

When I saw "Ben Moore of Easy Allies" I shat a brick, I was worried it was going to be followed up with "is accused of..." like so many of the threads on here.

But thankfully it's just a thread about how fantastic Ben Moore is.

Yeah along these lines I was worried it was Ben Moore is leaving Easy Allies.

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
When you pissed off even Ben Moore of all people, you know you seriously fucked up and should probably take time to reflect.

Or don't, whatever.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Very well said. No holding back against transphobes. They aren't welcome here or anywhere

Micerider

Nov 11, 2017
It is clear and cutting, as it should be : if you can't help raging about people living their happy lives, they are not the problem.

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
Hell yeah.

All the allies should be publicly dissing transphobic people imo. I've only seen Ben and Blood make any sort of the comment on the issue, but I don't consume all their stuff, so I could've just missed a big PSA or something.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Go get 'em Ben! L&R

OP is bait.

But I agree with Ben, fuck transphobic people.

Isla is a great content creator and an amazing person. I am personally very excited for her carpet review this year.

THERE IS GONNA BE A CARPET REVIEW? How? I am suddenly very excited.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Transphobes, homophobes, racists, bigots in general are miserable pathetic pieces of shit. They can indeed fuck of all the way into the sun.
The world is far better off without such needless, vile hatred. Good on Ben for emphasizing that.

Love Easy Allies and Isla, keep being you. You are awesome and loved and appreciated. L&R

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
We rarely see them so blunt, so this is good. Too many times I thought their approach was too mild in regards to political topics.
I feel like I'm crazy for saying this is political, as it really, really shouldn't be.
Giantbomb tried to straddle the (quickly disappearing) line when the whole Gamergate thing happened and its fair to say they got slightly burnt by it.

I dont think they meant any ill intentions, just that back then it felt like you could play both sides by standing close to the middle and not alienate too many people but then they, like all of us, realized that the people you cared about and respected and loved were on one side while all the trash was on the other side and they made the obvious choice.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
You love to see it.
Boggles my mind every time when someone's an EZA follower/subscriber/patron and then utters any sort of homo-/transphobic, racist, misogynistic, whatever clownish bullshit. Fuck right off with that, that's neither the content creator(s) nor the community for you, and you're even more of a goddamn moron if you haven't realized that.