Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Best:Even if i hate the switch to square, they are just good. Especially with some crushed red pepper
pepperoni-party-pizza.png

Worst: It tastes like the box it came in was dipped in the nastest cough syrup
zesty-4-cheese-22727.png

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
You gotta get that French Bread Pizza. That stuff is the king of freezer pizza.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Best frozen pizza is Trader Joe's. Not sure what magic they put into their crust to make their frozen pizza taste like it was baked fresh in a wood oven at some pizzeria.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
These days this is my fave:

ZSeAxwJ.png

Pepperoni, ham & minced beef. It's a Tesco (uk supermarket) own brand.

This used to be my fave, but I think they changed the recipe, the dough doesn't rise as nicely as it used to so I stopped buying it:

jPFyuLs.png

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
I actually stand by the personal size DiGiorno stuffed crust pizzas. For the longest time I could never eat a frozen pizza, they just all tasted so awful, but then I found these.

digiorno-mxcvjjkqlfgsitx1s0g9.png.webp

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Red Baron has always been my go-to, very balanced pizza.

uskVz7S.png

But I've definitely been enjoying Screamin' Sicilian recently as well, I'll usually just grab whichever is on sale that day.

Deleted member 3082

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Best: Home Run Inn
Worst: Tony's

Bonus Round: Stoffer's French Bread Pizza is great but it's not "pizza" officially.

Mar 5, 2019
I actually stand by the personal size DiGiorno stuffed crust pizzas. For the longest time I could never eat a frozen pizza, they just all tasted so awful, but then I found these.

digiorno-mxcvjjkqlfgsitx1s0g9.png.webp

There was a time in my life where I'd eat one of these, regret it, and then do it again the next month. I broke the cycle but I can't say for sure it won't happen again.

My answer is Tombstone, I like the crunch at the end of each slice.

MotherFan

Oct 27, 2017
Best:Even if i hate the switch to square, they are just good. Especially with some crushed red pepper
pepperoni-party-pizza.png

Worst: It tastes like the box it came in was dipped in the nastest cough syrup
zesty-4-cheese-22727.png
Totino's is most assuredly S tier. I have found adding some extra cheese helps alot and they are dirt cheap and easy to make. Also not a big fan of super crispy, so microwaving it works well as long as you don't put it in too long.

The Iron Yuppie

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
Best: Jack's

I prefer the taste of the sauce to any other nationally available brand. And as a thin crust it has the optimal topping/sauce/bread ratio.

900.jpg

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
I do think we've had this thread at least 7 times...

But this is easily the best.

gunbo13

Oct 26, 2017
This is a really common thread topic eh?

The answer is Red Baron and everything else is mostly terrible. Only pizza I choose over my known NYC/NJ spots. I usually add fresh arugula and black olives.

bawjaws

Oct 28, 2017
I can't lie, some of these pizzas look absolutely fucking rank. Might taste amazing but they look grim as fuck.

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
Red Baron has always been my go-to, very balanced pizza.

uskVz7S.png

But I've definitely been enjoying Screamin' Sicilian recently as well, I'll usually just grab whichever is on sale that day.

Red Baron is my go-to as well. If baked right they're tasty as hell.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just gonna say that Screaming' Sicilian is ridiculously overrated here on these forums. It's fine but nothing special.

Give me Lotzza Motzza, Emil's, or Luige's any day:

main-street-special.png

luige-s-gourmet-deluxe-pizza_1.jpg

Or even better yet, Portesi Cheese Fries:

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
I had a Tombstone last night, for the first time in years, and was really underwhelmed. I used to love those things as a kid/young adult.

Costco's frozen pizzas are good.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Best ultra cheap pizza: Totino's
Best cheap pizza: Red Baron / Jack's
Best mid-range: Screamin' Sicilian / Brew Pub
Top tier: Outsiders / Motor City

These are my findings, after years of research.

Oct 27, 2017
I love Screamin Sicilian and Palermo as far as good goes.

Digorno discontinued (at least in my area) their best two pizzas, the publano and pepperoni, and the garlic bread, so I mostly ignore them now despite them having a good rising crust.

Tombstone are just pretty bland for the most part, the garlic break is the best if you're going down that road.