• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Lived here all my life but I still wouldn't be able to tell where to get the best slice. I'm always trying out new spots depending on where I'm at. Don't bother with Di Farras though. Insane wait for decent pizza. Artichoke is good but not really your typical NY slice. A good local spot is usually the best but everyone will have their own opinion and taste. I actually really like the pizza at Rubirosa but its more of a sitdown spot. Not famous or anything but Dante's in Forest Hills is actually pretty good. I've never had it sober but dollar slices at 2 Bros are decent at the end of a night of drinking.

PspLikeANut

Free
May 20, 2018
Francesco's Pizzeria between 68th + 69th in Columbus ave. A lots of celebrities come to this place as evident by the amount of pictures they have on display in the restaurant. I know the owner and he tells me Liam Neeson is apparently a regular. Kobe Bryant loves it also.

The pizzas are great, their crust are made with Italian virgin olive oil

gamerman

Oct 27, 2017
PLEASE don't try those places or I will be banned. Everything else I said was serious except the recommendations. Oh God please don't go there.

Oh shoot I should have noticed Sbarro. LOL! Too late. Next time, I'll ask for the Brown Bag special with donkey sauce. I'll say Stinkles sent me.

spootime

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Guy's American Kitchen in Times Square if it's still open (get the cream cheese tater tot deep dish with Donkey Sauce)

It is with great sadness that I report Guy's American Kitchen & Bar is no longer with us.

The fact that I'll never again experience eating nachos out of a trash bag is almost too much to bear.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
Reporting for straight up ignorance.

For real though, let me break this down for you newbies to NYC Pizza.

Best Value and Quality: Literally any Dollar Slice.

2brotherspizza.jpg

Best Traditional Slice (w/toppings): Joe's

1109-joes-pizza-original-main-asset-2.jpg

Best Boogie Slice: Artichoke

greenwich.jpg

Best Pure Pizza Experience (no slices, cash only, Final Destination): Lombardi's

20070907-little-italy-lombardis-02.jpg
Some great god damn picks here.

God I miss New York.