• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
I was just about to swear this game off forever.

I'm a huge fan of Super Saiyan 4 so naturally I gotta summon lol.

Unfortunately my Legends luck is gutter trash, Dokkan treats me like a king but with Legends I am barely scraping by.

AzVal

May 7, 2018
you mean this form?

7b203295eb6baa81093145911823fd8add76ff57_hq.jpg

Calvarok

Oct 26, 2017
it makes more sense than the god forms tbh. just finished watching both gt and super back to back, and gt is by far my preffered continuation.

made goku seem less like a psychopath, while super doubles down on that shit.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
it makes more sense than the god forms tbh. just finished watching both gt and super back to back, and gt is by far my preffered continuation.

made goku seem less like a psychopath, while super doubles down on that shit.
Yea, I prefer the transformation that looks like a powerful Saiyan monkey over Super Saiyan variety of different Kool-aid flavors.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
Oh shit, for the first time I might need to take out my wallet if I don't get this one.

OP
OP
Yukari

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand

SSJ4 Vegeta too!!!

Hope this will make a lot of money for Bandai. So we could get this form back on the next dragon ball anime.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017
So much was put into those animations, yet they forgot how their signature moves look like. Kamehameha×10 is red, not blue, and Final Shine Attack is Green, not blue.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
I liked SSJ4, at least it was different.

These days its fucking blue hair, or white hair, hooray >_>