• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
All or your prediction are pre-emptively incorrect.
My Father's mistress worked with Todd Howard back in in prostitute days and she tells me that this next fallout will be naught but Minecraft with 70's music.
All the game's budget went to licensing songs you see, so they couldn't afford to make a game more than mildly disappointing. Instead of the downright offensive that he's striving for lately.

I was frozen in cryosleep and went ahead 200 years so I know I'm right. Don't ask me how I got back.

Nov 11, 2017
I was sure Fallout 76 would be a multiplayer game with a different structure, but everything I've seen so far looks like a traditional open-world Bethesda RPG. I'm curious to learn more about it

Dodgerfan74

Dec 27, 2017
Just give me that Prey DLC and I don't care what else they do. Zero hype for anything from Todd Howard's crew. Market's already flooded with buggy jank after all.

Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
I have set my expectations:

Fallout 76 is the only BGS game
No Starfield
No TES6 teaser

I should be immune to disappointment. I can see them wanting to hold back whatever their other big game in development is for next year's show. No way they'll be releasing it against a Fallout game this year.

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have set my expectations:

Fallout 76 is the only BGS game
No Starfield
No TES6 teaser

I should be immune to disappointment. I can see them wanting to hold back whatever their other big game in development is for next year's show. No way they'll be releasing it against a Fallout game this year.
Can't be disappointed if you have no expectations, right?

Diginade

Feb 27, 2018
Australia
Just a heads up, I'll have a coverage breakdown over on https://diginade.com/ not long after the conference is over. It'd be great if you guys could check it out as well as my past coverage.

Keen to see more of Fallout 76, especially after the Microsoft conference. Still hoping for Fallout 3 being remastered but we'll see how that goes.

ComputerBlue

Oct 25, 2017
Starfield, or Game of Thrones, or ES. That's all I ask from Bethesda. Preferably all 3 but I'll try not to be too ridiculous with my wish list.

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hyped. Bethesda actually have good conferences. The one where they announced Fallout 4 was a tight package.

This stuff rivals console owners.

Robin

Restless Insomniac
Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda shocks the world with no new footage of Starfield, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Prey, Doom, Wolfenstein, or Rage. Instead: two unadulterated hours of Brink 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.