Cipher Peon

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Very exciting about Ghostwire Tokyo 2 but please release the first game physically MS! It's out physically on PS5 and Deathloop is physical on XSX! Please!

Wolf

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever is in charge of redacting this stuff is going to have a very bad time.

This schedule is almost certainly from the pre-COVID era.

Dreamboum

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I finished Ghostwire only two days ago and I was just telling people they have the potential to make a banger sequel and here we are, i'm so happy

Tovarisc

Oct 25, 2017
FIN
At this point this shit starts to look like intentional leaking of Microsofts internal documents like this. Total shit tier redactions that everyone saw through second documents went up, and not even bothering to pretend to redact this one.

Kinda cool to know what MS has in the pipeline, but MS lawyers and Phil will be flying off the handle behind closed doors over this shit.

SaberVS7

Oct 25, 2017
Everything you need to know about this list is that Hi-Fi Rush (Project Hibiki) is listed under FY21

Severely out-of-date and most of this information stagnant.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
Because it's a great game that deserves the attention.
I really appreciated Ghostwire Tokyo and enjoyed my time with it, but I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to say it's great. It had a lot of promise and building blocks for some amazingly cool stuff, there's some big flaws with that game that I think a sequel could massively improve on and in turn a sequel could be great. It could very well be an Evil Within 1 > Evil Within 2 situation. It's the most exciting thing to me on the list because of the potential it has.

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I'm here for Dishonored 3 and Doom Year 0. Absolutely 0 interest for Oblivion remaster, that game doesn't hold up all that well, well I guess a ton of mods can kind of save it. Fallout 3 remaster? Sort of interested but not sure I really want to replay it.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer - Shinra Employee
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Oblivion has not aged well. I have no idea what a remaster would look like.

Fallout 3 has not aged well. I have no idea what a remaster would look like.

Doom Year 0 got me interested tho

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
They ever fix Ghostwire's atrocious input lag on Series X? Because I'm not sure why I'd ever play a sequel if they didn't.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
I hope Ghostwire really gets a part 2 with a fully populated city instead of all spirits. Some of the ST update abilities were really good and I'd like to see what they do in a sequel.

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Give me that Doom Year Zero!
It would be interesting if it's a remake of original Doom 1&2.

Theodran

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
I remember reading rumors of an Oblivion remake being in the works at Virtuous. I guess this basically confirms it.

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
I've been asking for a Fallout 3 remaster since like 2016 and this is how I find out about it??? Please Todd let it happen

Also pretty much confirms that Oblivion remaster leak from a few months ago.

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
dishonored 3 being on there at least means that arkane already had an exit ramp off of their excursion into multiplayer bullshit