Gavalanche

Prophet of Regret
Oct 21, 2021
Jesus they really brought back everyone. Paul Reiser is in it as well.

And JGL is always a good watch.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
This looks really fun. I appreciate the heavy emphasis on practical effects, it feels very un-Netflix lol. Looks stronger than the new Bad Boys for me tbh, I kind of wish they swapped places and this was getting a theatrical release while that was going straight to streaming.
This is exactly how I feel too

Eye Konik

Nov 17, 2023
Looking forward to this. Nice seeing everyone back after all this time.

No way this joint is worst than 3.

Apr 12, 2021
After the abomination that was Coming 2 America, I'm not getting my hopes up for this.

Saw the first trailer and that was more than enough.

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Eddie Murphy is 63 yrs old...

and looks like that
I actually thought he was older than that, not because he looked it, but just because of how big of a star he was in the 80s. It never dawned on me how young he was he was dropping all those first big hits. I definitely did not realize he was just 23 in the first Beverly Hills Cop. Knowing that and looking back now, I see it, his face is young as hell, but still. Must be the mustache.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
I actually thought he was older than that, not because he looked it, but just because of how big of a star he was in the 80s. It never dawned on me how young he was he was dropping all those first big hits. I definitely did not realize he was just 23 in the first Beverly Hills Cop. Knowing that and looking back now, I see it, his face is young as hell, but still. Must be the mustache.

Yeah, crazy young when he was at his peak. I'm enjoying his return.

Ld007

Jun 1, 2024
Tony Scott is my favourite director of all time, but even with that he kills Breast's direction.

2>1>>>>>>Vampire in Brooklyn>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>3

Oct 26, 2017
Naw, it's like this:

BHC1 >> Metro >> BHC2 >>>>>>>>>> The Golden Child>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BH3

Metro felt like a proper Beverley Hills Cop sequel compared to 3. While 3 had a few funny moments, it lacked the grit of the first two and felt more like a 90s family friendly action movie. Perhaps they were trying to over-compensate from BH2, which some complained was too hard edged.