• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018

The person I nominate to replace Justice Breyer will be someone with extraordinary qualifications. Character, experience, and integrity.

And they will be the first Black woman nominated to the United States Supreme Court.

New Donker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
MAGA chuds losing their shit because "what if someone else is more qualified" has been hilarious to see

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
"I tried Barack but this one is Michelle's"

jokes aside, really interested to see who Biden picks

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
There were sure as shit more qualified candidates for the Supreme Court back when Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh, and Amy Coney Barrett were nominated. But I imagine conservatives didn't have a problem with that for some reason.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
MAGA chuds losing their shit because "what if someone else is more qualified" has been hilarious to see

Which is crazy because there are hundreds of people (or more) that are likely equally qualified to sit on the Supreme Court. This isn't a competition for the director of the FBI or CIA or something where there might truly only be a handful of individuals that can do the job.

Like yeah I'm sure we're experiencing a shortage of qualified attorneys and judges in this country.

Kain-Nosgoth

Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
Well, hopefully it's a good judge with progressive views... Imagine if it's a candace owen type judge...

I'm not a fan of biden but i'm sure he won't make that mistake

Temp_User

Oct 30, 2017
I find it shocking to be honest that this is just going to be the first SC nomination for a black woman . . . . baby steps, i guess.