OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
isnt it still possible that:
Bay stays? she could have the numbers. We know this:

People wanting Bay out 100% are:
Tyler, Sam, Brett, Kaycee (angela but she cant vote)

people who would keep her:
Hay, Fes, Rockstar

So JC and Scotty are left.

Hay can stop one person from voting so lets say she says Tyler cant vote. Thats 3 vs 3 on the 100% people and JC and Scotty have the deciding votes. JC is a loose canon and Scotty is more on Bays side. They have to get one of them. If its 4vs4 Angela decides.

This is super exciting and i didnt expect that show to be exciting after Swaggy and Kaitlyn left.

JC is 100% on getting Bay out. He wants Fessy completely isolated for himself to control and he knows Bay has him closer than Rockstar.

Scottie is still a possible wild card, but pretty sure he's pretty strong on the side of L6/Tyler when it comes to Bay. If it was Hay I think there'd be no question he'd keep Hay over anyone, but Bay/Rock I think is a pretty easy decision for him. Afterall Rachel and Bayleigh are the two people to make Scottie swear on a bible and he was pretty damn broken up about that when he was talking with Angela and Tyler.

Hay and Fessy have even talked about possibly having to vote Bay out because if they're the only two votes for Rockstar and she stays she'll be pissed at them.

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Bayliegh is just a whole different level of issues.

Also Hay told Bay about her Hacker power and told her she plans on possibly calling a house meeting to tell everyone about her power to somehow possibly help her save Bayleigh.

There goes any hope people had of thinking Hayleigh was actually playing smart and lowkey when she got her power.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Bayliegh is just a whole different level of issues.

Also Hay told Bay about her Hacker power and told her she plans on possibly calling a house meeting to tell everyone about her power to somehow possibly help her save Bayleigh.

There goes any hope people had of thinking Hayleigh was actually playing smart and lowkey when she got her power.

Haha what the heck.

I want Bay out just for the exit videos and interview.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
FOUTTE is going to go down as one of the worst alliances comprised of the worst players in big brother history.

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I was laughing at thinking about this house meeting on a core level.

Hay who got an OP power and screwed up, now has two of her alliance members on the block. She is calling a meeting in hopes to keep the person on the block OF HER CHOICE. Not realizing at all that that person has a power that ensures that no one in the house wants to keep that person.

You're just stupid.

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Someone flipped out so much that they bit their tongue/Lip or possibly lost a tooth. LMAO

I actually think Tyler did a bad thing trying to speak up during all of that.

He had nothing to gain. The lie only pertained to one person, who Bay herself told last week was a lie. Tyler should have just sat their and let her psosibly go insane.

I just need to break this down because the stupidity of it is really bothering me. FOUTE was already stupid, but this is a whole new level.

Last week Bay told Rachel that Tyler was trying to backdoor Angela when he won Veto.
Rachel flipped out and ran to L6 saying Tyler wasn't trustworty. It got her to be a target and she is now gone.
Angle went to Bay and Bay confirmed it was a lie. Saying Tyler only asked if Angela was the replacement nom if he used it.

Cut to a week later, Bay and Hayleigh are trying to pass that same lie off now again not remembering that Bay literally told Angela to her face that it was a lie last week.

These people are seriously stupid.

Last edited:
OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Worst thing about the House Meeting? It made production go back on supplying alcohol for the half way party.

With how low and downhill this show has gone, as far as trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator, I really don't understand why they shy away from alcohol. More now than ever, which is the weird thing.

Maybe they cast too many people on medication now?

FloatOn

Jan 24, 2018
God Hayleigh is fucking dumb. There is literally no reason why she should have spilled the beans on her being the hacker.

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I seem to be one of the only people that thinks Tyler handled the House Meeting poorly. Bay and Hay were bringing up a lie that Bayleigh herself already told Angela was a lie. Tyler got in an argument with someone obviously distraught for no real reason. Then he went to hide in the HOH for hours, mostly ignoring two of the biggest votes he needs this week in Scottie and Sam.

He tried too hard to fight back instead of just telling Bay sorry they thought she was the hacker but it didn't change anything. Then he hid in the HOH room for hours that really can't come off as any other way than him wanting to hide from this talk as if Bay possibly has something to say. If anything it just shows him/Angela/Kaycee are a lot more aligned than previously thought.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I liked the way Tyler handled it, let her yell while he remained calm not budging on the apology (I wouldn't apologize either, fuck that).

Going into hiding tho I agree with, I feel like Sam will vote with him, but they need to get Scottie on their side (which should be fairly easy as he has trust in them now do to the veto competition).

I also think Foulte will vote for Rockstar to stay.

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I liked the way Tyler handled it, let her yell while he remained calm not budging on the apology (I wouldn't apologize either, fuck that).

Going into hiding tho I agree with, I feel like Sam will vote with him, but they need to get Scottie on their side (which should be fairly easy as he has trust in them now do to the veto competition).

I also think Foulte will vote for Rockstar to stay.

My only thing with the apology is it would have come off differently than him just saying "You still have a power, you're going home." it just comes off a lot more like he thinks he's in power and controls everything. If he would have just said sorry to think you were the hacker, but really it doesn't matter much because you still have a power and you still made yourself a target. The apology would have at least given her a little bit of what she wanted while stating very obvious reasons why she should go without sounding like he's assuring she is going home like he's in power.

Scottie is a wild card at this point. I think they have him on their side as far as this vote goes. But he is 100% Hay first over anyone else.

They had a long conversation last night and basically went back and forth on whether to vote Bay or Rockstar and it basically boiled down to they have to vote Bay out, but they want to save Bay if they think they have a chance.

Sam I was actually more concerned about after everything went down. She was crying and consoling the girls for a long time and then when she finally went up to HOH she was basically talking about hating the game and hating being here and it honestly didn't seem like they ever got a confirmation on her vote at all. She's just so emotional and all over the place I don't know what she could do at any point.

The craziest thing about this week is I think the numbers and house lines are truly shaken. Also Brett showed he's playing an amazing social game.

Hay starting to realize she can't trust Fessy or Bay.
Scottie is pretty much playing the middle except for Hay who he's closest with.
Brett is playing a crazy middle game all of a sudden with Fessy/Rockstar/Hay all thinking he is on the outs with L6 and they can get him.
JC is starting to get realized with him going so hardcore after Hay with Fessy. Also Scottie has told Hay that JC is targeting her.
This week has had a lot happen, and I think the lines could start shaking up some.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Is that whole Bayley blowup before or after she told Angela that what she told Rachel last week was a lie? Holy shit. That was unintelligible at the end

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Is that whole Bayley blowup before or after she told Angela that what she told Rachel last week was a lie? Holy shit. That was unintelligible at the end

Bayleigh told Angela that it was a lie LAST WEEK lol That's how horrible of an attempt this was. She apparently forgot that she told Angela this directly and that it was the main reason Rachel went home. lol

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Another bad move by Tyler:
So after Tyler fucked up most of last night by not talking to Sam and Scottie much, Sam told him today she is not voting Bay out.
To convince Sam, Tyler tells her about his Cloud app, and tells her that he is a superfan of the show.

Oct 27, 2017
I can't find anybody to root for this season, everyone is trash in one way or the other. Either terrible personalities or terrible gameplay or both.

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm starting to cheer for Angela and Brett a bit.

Angela is low key brutal. Brett is just Brett.

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
Another bad move by Tyler:
So after Tyler fucked up most of last night by not talking to Sam and Scottie much, Sam told him today she is not voting Bay out.
To convince Sam, Tyler tells her about his Cloud app, and tells her that he is a superfan of the show.
8i5Q.gif

Dudes's game is falling apart.

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Some drama going on before the live show

Are we in for a L6 blindside tonight?

Weird thing is you would think that would be the easier thing to convince her of since it's what she already wanted to do. She could just be breaking down. She's said all week how much she hates this and hates the show.

At the same time she's stubborn and could just be like "Well if it's what you fuckers want, hell no."

Also...
I don't think Sam's vote matters. Scottie seems to 100% want Bay out. He was even working on getting Hay to flip her vote. We know JC, Kaycee and Brett aren't flipping, so I'm not even sure Sam's vote matters. I really think she could just be breaking down.

Tyler was trying to convince her earlier, she could just be torn now and flipping out. We're talking about the person who tried to nominate herself.

Edit: Yup...

Last edited:

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
If Sam self evicted, does that save both nominees, or do they just go on with eviction and scramble to make something up later on?

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
If Sam self evicted, does that save both nominees, or do they just go on with eviction and scramble to make something up later on?

It hasn't stopped things in the past, but literally right before an eviction it would probably put stuff on pause to figure out. At least I would think. It hasn't happened before, so no clue.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
Wow she is having a legit mental breakdown during the live show lol

Also...
I don't think Sam's vote matters. Scottie seems to 100% want Bay out. He was even working on getting Hay to flip her vote. We know JC, Kaycee and Brett aren't flipping, so I'm not even sure Sam's vote matters. I really think she could just be breaking down.

Tyler was trying to convince her earlier, she could just be torn now and flipping out. We're talking about the person who tried to nominate herself.

Aww :(

OP
OP
RepairmanJack

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
"yelling is not acceptable tyler"

Says the person doing the yelling. God dammit I hate people who are this delusional.