Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Juvia the biggest simp I seen in fiction. Gray pays her literally NO attention most of the time and she still trying to fight other girls over him. Don't nobody want Gray, Juvia. He not even yours.

To be fair, Gray does become Juvia's in the end. Gray returns her feelings and they're an item now especially in the sequel. They even have an AU son together.

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Its hard to take the word simp seriously after seeing so many people use it against men who do anything nice for a woman.

Hell, simply being nice to a woman means you're a simp.
It's just the current term for that. A decade ago this thread would say "nice guys in media". Concept as old as time but sadly it is indeed exaggerated to just being a regular cordial person.

Nov 1, 2017
There's a whole meme about this simp

wolvie.jpg

Also:

mikasa-attack-on-titan-1149660-1280x0.jpeg

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
81NGnqhurlL.jpg

This is actually an AU where MJ has a crush on Spider-Man. She gets over it and later realizes she has feelings for Peter Parker.

Last edited:

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
I hate Mikasa so much because how much she simps for Eren. She's not badass at all to me. Nice abs though I guess.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
270px-Narciso_Anasui_Infobox_Manga.jpg

Naraciso Anasui from Stone Ocean

Pretty much his whole motivation for the heroes revolves around Jolyne

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Wolverine is an inspiration for simps everywhere. If you do it for long enough, eventually her and her husband will invite you in on the fun.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Oh my god what a waste of a character. She's so badass and her defining trait is that she inexplicably devotes her life to the fusion between Shinn Asuka and Shinji Ikari. Talk about female empowerment...

Wolverine is an inspiration for simps everywhere. If you do it for long enough, eventually her and her husband will invite you in on the fun.
Come on now, Wolverine either fucks every woman in the X-men or he becomes their surrogate father. It was only a matter of time before Jean gets her turn. Real life simps simply don't cut it (pun intended).

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2020
Is someone that simps in secret but then treats the person like absolute shit when face to face even a simp? lol

This particular trope can be pretty toxic, since it normalizes abusive behavior in relationships.
I would say, when Holga would be in a relationship with Arnold, she would be a much nicer person to him and herself.
She is still a kid and doesn't know, how to express her feelings (mainly because of her parents), which make her angry against everything. Especially the source of her emotions. She actually helped him in secret or without trying to get credit, when she is in control of her emotions.
It is a reversal of young boys being mean to girls they like, because they don't know to handle emotions yet. Just overdrawn for comedy.

Calamari41

Oct 25, 2017
Nah both had feelings for each other and the ending is that they realize that they mean nothing really.

Right but Kevin spent a ton of his time on the show pining for her and trying to impress her while she was just in the background kind of ignoring him for most of it. It's been a while but aren't there long stretches where she outright rejects him too?

Right but Kevin spent a ton of his time on the show pining for her and trying to impress her while she was just in the background kind of ignoring him for most of it. It's been a while but aren't there long stretches where she outright rejects him too?
I remember it more like both never knew how to start a relationship with each other.

But Kevin did reject the french girl...