BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Bill Barr abandoned his principles and said he'd vote for Donald Trump. The former president decided to humiliate his former attorney general again anyway.

By mid-March, the race for the Republican Party's presidential nomination, to the extent that it ever existed, was over. Donald Trump had already won nearly every primary and caucus, and each of his intraparty rivals had ended their campaigns.

It was against this backdrop that the former president — after earning the label as the GOP's presumptive nominee — decided to continue publicly ridiculing New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu, largely because he'd backed Nikki Haley's campaign.

Trump didn't need to go after the Republican governor again, but the former president doesn't just like prevailing over foes and critics, he also likes humiliating them after the fight is over.

Trump responds:

"Wow! Former A.G. Bill Barr, who let a lot of great people down by not investigating Voter Fraud in our Country, has just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him 'Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy' (New York Post!). Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!"

www.msnbc.com

Endorsement in hand, Trump takes new steps to humiliate Bill Barr

Bill Barr abandoned his principles and said he'd vote for Donald Trump. The former president decided to humiliate his former attorney general again anyway.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
here you go Bill, you dropped this
images

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
To the extent that's possible, this is giving a bad name to pig fuckers.

Lumination

Oct 26, 2017
Read Bill Burr and almost jumped out of my chair.

Yeah of course. Scratch each other's back. But lol the crackback. Why couldn't Trump just be a professional shitposter.

R2RD

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 6, 2018
Wait, is that response real? WTF. The world is a fucking joke and is not funny at all.

VinylCassette64

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement. Thank you Bill. MAGA2024!"

In this standalone specific scenario, I'd say Barr absolutely deserves that backhand insult from Trump. Ever since Barr left office, It's by all accounts the least of what that impeding imposter invertebrate should had gotten but never has.

E: For some reason I had originally wrote Burr and not Barr, and didn't notice for an entire day. Sorry!

Last edited:

Omegasquash

Oct 31, 2017

I'm going to put something that popped to mind when I read this. I'm going to put it behind spoilers because I'm not trying to slight anyone that might have the fetish, and if it needs to be changed then mods please change it but, here goes:

Am I wrong in thinking this motherfucker is completely cucked?

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I read Bill Burr as well. I expected to see a video if him back on Rogan's show complaining about woke SJWs.

ohkay

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Read Bill Burr and almost jumped out of my chair.

Yeah of course. Scratch each other's back. But lol the crackback. Why couldn't Trump just be a professional shitposter.
I was extremely confused when I read the thread title and then realized the shitstain that was actually being talked about

EchizenKurage

Apr 4, 2024
Dallas, TX
Imagine going to bat for Trump and he just takes a giant dump on your face and you still support him.

I thought Bill Burr was the guy who was in that made for TV "patriotic" "movie" a year or so back about a good ol fashioned American dad stickin' it to the evil SJWs. So now I'm even more confused.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
Poor Bill Burr. He has some questionable takes sometimes, but he's no Trumper.

Anyway, I doubt Bill Barr fucks pigs. It does seem like he would let a big mean horny pig fuck him, though.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I really cannot comprehend the mindset of wanting to support someone who attacked you so personally.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
He's clearly a threat to democracy and the constitution….but I'll still vote for him..

Fuck off!

septentrion2

Apr 11, 2023
... [Bill Barr] just Endorsed me for President despite the fact that I called him 'Weak, Slow Moving, Lethargic, Gutless, and Lazy' (New York Post!). Based on the fact that I greatly appreciate his wholehearted Endorsement, I am removing the word 'Lethargic' from my statement. Thank you Bill.

This got a genuine "lol" out of me.
I am not a Trump fan but I gotta say ... The man can post.

Laephis

Jun 25, 2021
Bill Barr just loves fascism so much he's willing to debase himself in front of the world like this.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Read it as Bill Burr, and said "Yep, was only a matter of time"

Flex1212

Jul 12, 2019
Pig Fucker lol. Barr's cover up of the Mueller investigation is a big reason why we are in this mess today. Fuck that pig fucker bastard.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I can't think of anything more worthless than Bill Barr's endorsement, except maybe for Bill Barr himself.

A completely useless human being who's just wasting everyone's time.

Jeff Albertson

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I can't stand Trump, i hate the man.

But by God that response is savage, ultimate bow down and kiss the ring dictator stuff

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
Barr is the GOP's hatchet man since the 80s.

Trump is the party now.

This is going to be the story of the next 6.5 months.

The real interesting nods on this front will be more of the Haleys of the world finding their dignity and spines.