Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I ended up with a $300 dollar gift card at target after upgrading my Dad's phone since he busted his. Anyway, ended up getting a few things.

A Rick and Morty shirt, A star wars shirt that looks like Van Gogh painted the Storm Troopers standing on a sand dune or something from episode IV, and Mario shirt with Mario Punching yoshi to make his tongue pop out, it is the same sprites from SMW. xD

XV2 switch, I didn't intend to get TEW2 or Lego Worlds but I ended up with LW(Switch) for $10 and Tew2 PC physical for $25 or 30.

Gonna make some coffee and then probably go punch some saiyans.

Spent under a $100 of the gift card tbh, even got a Fire HD tablet thing for my mom.
hopefully you spent it today, you get a 20% coupon code for spending 50 bucks today there.

I tried cancelling some best buy stuff that was the same price at target to do that easily. but best buy fucking sucks when it comes to cancelling stuff, they take away the cancel button within 5 minutes and itll be stuck in processing until it's shipped.

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Bought everything I really wanted Thursday so I'm skipping everything today unless there's a massive deal for something.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Amazon deals are crap so far. I was to grab the 1060GTX AGAIN at 179.99. And so far i didn't have any luck, it go in non-stock, and since then i wasn't being able to grab an 1060 for a similar price in there. Now amazon has a daily deal of a GTX 1050ti 2GB for 89.99$. Its tempting, but i need a graphic card a little bit better.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Head's up, really nice Kate Spade sale for BF.

surprise.katespade.com

It says up to 75% but not all of it was, just FYI

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
If you spend $50 at Target, you'll get a 20% off coupon to use between November 28 and December 10.

You can apparently buy a $50 Target gift card to qualify for this promotion.

Oct 26, 2017
Mushroom Kingdom
The Best Buy I went by was totally ransacked. Complete mess. Really glad I grabbed stuff through early access now.

Yeah online so saved me so much hassle. Its been a ton of fun here in this thread.

Only thing left on my list is the dang Gamestop PS4 Slim. Shame it has to be Gamestop, but i'm trying to unload all my credit and not be tied to their system anymore. Apparantly they open at 6am, so i'm going to have like 4 hrs of sleep lol

Oct 27, 2017
Murfreesboro, TN
My Best Buy had nothing two hours after it opened: no Nier, no Kingdom Hearts, no Friday the 13th. Needless to say, I had a terrible Black Friday in stores. Guess I'll be getting Nier and KH through Newegg.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Got literally everything I wanted online which is awesome. I stayed out at my Thanksgiving dinner until 11:30 PM with zero rush to go home. Ended my Wednesday Night + Thanksgiving shopping with:

-Baby Driver 4K
-UE Boom 2 (gift for my gf)
-Crash Trilogy
-War for the Planet of the Apes (Blu)
-Moonlight (Blu)
-The Witch (Blu)
-HyperX Cloud Core (used some of my GameStop credit)
-Denim jacket with a fleece collar and a button up from ASOS (30% off my whole purchase)
-Black jeans, crew neck sweater, and button up from GAP (60% off my whole purchase)

empty feat

Oct 29, 2017
Yorkshire, UK
Can anyone vouch for the HDR on the Samsung 55MU6400? Struggling to see if it's worth the upgrade from my Sony 40R, since I'll get barely any benefit from the 4k right now.

Mainly a gaming/ Netflix tv, if that has any baring.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone vouch for the HDR on the Samsung 55MU6400? Struggling to see if it's worth the upgrade from my Sony 40R, since I'll get barely any benefit from the 4k right now.

Mainly a gaming/ Netflix tv, if that has any baring.
Is that the $600 Best Buy one? Why not just get the TCL p605 if that's the case? Same price at Best Buy.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You couldn't find a Switch anywhere a couple of months ago and they were just lying around Walmart and Target tonight.
Sales numbers for the consoles will be interesting. Especially $300 Switch vs $200 PS4. I bet both sold a ton. IMO Nintendo should have at least discounted a little and thrown in something like 1-2 Switch but maybe they really just don't need to when they have games like Zelda and Mario that will sell plenty of systems.

I'm in the UK, there's a £599 deal for the Samsung. I've not seen the TCL on offer (or at all tbh) over here.
Damn Americans always thinking they are the world. Sorry.

tommy7154

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well this has been slightly lackluster overall. I think we're just one insane deal or crazy price error away though. Still time. I did get a couple great deals and still spent entirely too much.

2x PS4 Slim 1TB - $308 (that's $154 each out the door. Fuck yeah.)
Xbox One S 500GB bundle w/Forza Horizon 3 and Hot Wheels expansion + an extra controller + CoD WWII - $200 (amazing deal imo)
Crystal Blue Dualshock 4 - $42 (It's beautiful)

4K Blus:
Logan - $10.75
Wonder Woman - $10.75
The Martian - $16
Hacksaw Ridge - $10.75
Ex Machina - $10.75
Lego Batman Movie (1080p blu) - $6

Games:
Zelda BotW Explorers Edition - $31 (hopefully...if it ever ships)
Prey - $16
Life Is Strange Before The Storm - $6.50 (hella good!)
2x PS+ 1 year codes - $80
2x 3 month Live Subs - $20

neonglow

Oct 25, 2017
This is my Black Friday video game haul:

Amazon

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare - $19
Middle-Earth: Shadow of War - $25
Sine Mora EX - $13
PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Destiny Bundle - $350

Best Buy

Disgaea 5 - $20
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - $20
Ghost Recon Wildlands - $20
Nier - $25
Nioh - $16
Persona 5 - $30
Super Bomberman R - $25
Yakuza 0 - $30

Target

Everybody's Golf - $15
Halo Wars 2 - $15
Knack 2 - $15
Lego Worlds - $15
Resident Evil 7 - $15
Super Lucky's Tale - $15
Xbox One S + $25 Gift Card - $190

Walmart

Mario + Rabbids - $29

Oct 28, 2017
The Sony tv I bought Sunday is now $500 cheaper at Nebraska Furniture Mart. It was already in their BF discount so I'm hoping they won't fuss too much over it. Especially considering how often I shop there.

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
This isn't a very nice post. When money's tight, money's tight. Nonetheless, why call someone out for their own personal budgets?

Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD
2.5-Inch Gaming Hard Drive
Good for PS4 HDD replacement

Down to $65.99
https://amzn.com/B01M1NHCZT
I saw that this morning and had to immediately jump on it. It's a great PS4 hard drive, but I'm going to slap it in an external enclosure and use it on my Xbox One X (I already have one in my Pro).

inter

Oct 27, 2017
Only some Blu Rays from Amazon for myself and gifts so far for me:

Beauty and the Beast
Deadpool
John Wick
John Wick 2
La La Land
Logan
Mad Max: Fury Road
Moana
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Wonder Woman

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
Just ordered a crystal ps4 controller off gamestop.com because of the free shipping. That's it for me. A little disappointed in psn digital sales and lol @ Nintendo (wasn't expecting anything from them anyway).

Anddo

Oct 28, 2017
What is the cheapest price for AC: Origins on PC?
I've seen $49.. I'm tempted to get it for PS4 Pro at $29.

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My Haul has been pretty light so far. Just

Life is Strange XBO $5
Life is Strangr BTS PS4 $5
Watchmen $5

I have money set aside for a Ps4 but if I can't find one I'll just grab two people's christmas gifts set aside that money and get a Ps4 next month.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
So far not too much for me

1 year of XBl off of 4 $10 3 month cards
UE Boom 2
Bioshock Collection

I'm thinking of picking up an echo dot to use with the UE Boom 2, and might pick up a game or two. Walmart was advertising Fallout New Vegas ultimate for $9, and since I have the game but not the DLC I might pick that up

Era, is now the time I get an Xbox One? Got some stuff to trade in at Gamestop and the $189 price point is super tempting.
I love my Xbox One and that's a great price for it, but if you game on PC there isn't much for it that you can't already play somewhere else. For that price it's a decent 4K Blu-ray player and media center though

chespace

Hearthstone Esports Global Franchise Lead
Oct 27, 2017
My Black Friday haul:

PS4 Pro
GT Sport PSVR bundle
RE7 (double-dipped for VR)
Horizon Zero Dawn
Last of Us Remastered (never played it)

Came out to $699 before tax.

I'll probably pick up Skyrim VR digitally as I'm having a blast on Skyrim Switch.

Looking forward to the VR and photomode goodness that's to come.

Sec0nd

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly not that much interesting going around here. I got that UC4 expansion and Horizon for 20 each. Mostly because I somewhat felt obligated to get something.

DeuceGamer

Oct 27, 2017
I'm happy with my Black Friday haul, for now. Hopefully I'm able to snag a couple more games in the coming weeks but for now I was able to grab.

Yakuza Kiwami Steelbook
Injustice 2
Monopoly Switch
Dragonball Xenoverse 2

I'm going to see if I can find any more deals today. Will probably check out the GameStop B2G1 sale and maybe pickup a copy of Evil Within 2, though I have so many games to play in the next few months so I may wait for a while longer.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Picked up so far:

£19.99 - The witcher 3 GOTY (Xbox edition, for the X patch) - game
£40 Xbox credit (probably for hitman on the X)
£9.49 Hot wheels DLC for horizon - CD keys

Thinking about that marvel vs capcom for the PC at CD keys as £7.99 atm

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Finally tracked down a copy of Rabbids, which ought to keep me busy for the rest of the year. Spending the rest of my money on kitchen and home stuff because I need to pretend I'm an adult sometimes for balance.