Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Time for your nap grandpaw
tenor.gif

Oct 31, 2017
I just hope they don't do anything stupid like "oh Isaac Newton actually went to wakanda to gain the knowledge for his theories" or anything like that. That would anger a lot of people

you sure do have a lot of ridiculous concerns and comments

You know what's funny? So many of these white low-key racist dudes always complain about Hollywood not being original anymore and when you point out that more minority representation, and more stories based on parts of history that have NEVER been covered, would have tons of potential to break the mold they say "lol, not like that."

Fuck outta here.

it's just like protesting; first they said do it quietly and without ruckus, then they lost their shit over players kneeling. The game is rigged and the goal keep moving

LosDaddie

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Longwood, FL

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
From what I've read it seems the final act is rushed, generic and outright not very good.

Such a big shame because all of Phase 3 has locked down the last acts very well, most being amongst the best of any superhero movies.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I sure do hope this fictional advanced African nation hasn't ruined some of histories greatest minds!

Godem

Banned
Feb 1, 2018
It's just a boring cliche the genius gains knowledge from some ancient civilization it's been done and overused before

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
None of the other Marvel movies disrespected famous scientists despite one-upping them in almost every conceivable way.

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA
Yo this movie might beat our avatar as the highest grossing film ever

But we can't really expect this movie to be better than the dark knight come on now.. or maybe it is

I just hope they don't do anything stupid like "oh Isaac Newton actually went to wakanda to gain the knowledge for his theories" or anything like that. That would anger a lot of people

Black Panther will surpass T2 in terms of legacy

What the heck are you playing at here?

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
Why that would be silly and it would be a disgrace to Newton to do something like that it cheapens and lessens his genius

Sorry to break it to you bro, but Newton? Learned it all in Wakanda? Einstein? Wakanda. All your favorite white people? All Wakanda. The Wakandan Bureau of White Education as been picking them out since all the way back to Socrates.

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Slayven Can you post your hotepery Image please? I want Albert Einstein, Werner Heisenberg, Neils Bohr, Feynman, Thomas Edison, Graham Bell, and Tesla to have visited Wakanda. Oh and they each left without a finger. Can't just have Wakandian Technology and physics knowledge for free.

Wait was this shot in IMAX?

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Oh shit Godem you're that guy who brought up T2 in that other thread? Well I guess you have your answer now.

Oct 25, 2017
Wakandan doo-wop singer Marvin Newton hurriedly scribbles a message to his cousin overseas. Cut to 17th century England, as the letter is opened and read aloud: "Isaac, Isaac! It's Marvin! Your cousin, Marvin Newton. You know that new physical law you were looking for? Well look at this!"

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Eveerbody know Isaac Newton got his knowledge from the Deviants and teamed with Da Vinci to create Shield

shield02.jpg

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this movie to get insane box office numbers too to annoy the salty racists. Were these guys claiming "white bias"/"Hollywood is too conservative" when movies with white male leads get good scores?

Anyway, I should be more happy about the great reviews right now. First CBM I'm excited for in a long time.