jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not that I would be particularly surprised here, but like: when it's my dubious, unsourced tweet vs. your dubious, unsourced tweet, I don't really have much reason to believe either account, y'know?

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
. How the hell is racism still this prevalent in America?
Truly don't think it'll ever go away ever. This country is a failed experiment built on the genocide of its Native indigenous people , the enslavement of African people and their descendants, the exploitation and murder of countless others in the name of capital and white supremacy.
Honestly, I think I need to be put on antidepressants. I can't take this shit.

This really is the darkest timeline.
1000% agree i think this is a breaking point for a lot of people. I'm done. Black Death and the terrorism of police has transcended typical trauma at this point.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Every single day brings out more and more hellish stories. Such senseless hatred. I don't even know what to say at this point.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
Because they voted in a president who made it "okay" to be racist and all those ashamed of being racist suddenly lost that shame and became emboldened.

Trump didn't embolden anybody. Racism has been alive and clear as day in America since America was founded, that's never changed. People just ignore it and probably will continue to ignore it.

The racists emboldened Trump, not the other way around.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
30? Was she born on a leap year? Getting hit with a fire extinguisher is different in practice than what was in my head when I read it.
IgMyx.gif

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
It becomes evident daily that every able bodied black and brown (North) American needs to own a gun.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
For experimental reasons...I quickly checked g@f just to see how predictable responses would be to all of this. One of the most recent posts about this incident was defending her and saying her lying was "irrelevant" and that she had every right to "defend herself" from black people. That place is a shithole now.

Deleted member 8752

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Truly don't think it'll ever go away ever. This country is a failed experiment built on the genocide of its Native indigenous people , the enslavement of African people and their descendants, the exploitation and murder of countless others in the name of capital and white supremacy.

But a lot of other countries are built on similar exploitation practices that do not nearly seem as bad as the United States today. Why is that?

I'm not an expert by any means, but you don't hear about stuff like this happening in Spain, for example. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Europe on the whole is less racist than the United States, despite being built on a much longer history of slavery and exploitation. Now that's not to say Europe doesn't have issues like this - they do. But it's definitely not as pronounced in the news from what I can tell.

That said, I've only ever been to Europe as a tourist. So I don't know it as well as the US.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
But a lot of other countries are built on similar exploitation practices that do not nearly seem as bad as the United States today. Why is that?

I'm not an expert by any means, but you don't hear about stuff like this happening in Spain, for example. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Europe on the whole is less racist than the United States, despite being built on a much longer history of slavery and exploitation. Now that's not to say Europe doesn't have issues like this - they do. But it's definitely not as pronounced in the news from what I can tell.

That said, I've only ever been to Europe as a tourist. So I don't know it as well as the US.

The US not treating the confederacy after the Civil War the same way the Germans treated the Nazis after WW2 is one place to start.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How do we know she's 30?

And how do we know the person walking in that photo is the same person?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Ok. I woke up wondering why this was circulating on my feed...

She was out there stabbing people?

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That tweet posted for 'context' has a picture of an unrelated stab victim from an entirely different event in another country. For people getting hung up on this obviously old woman being called 30 years old in a tweet with blatant misinformation in it...I would ignore that tweet completely. Also ignore Ngo's tweet cause he's a fuckhead.

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't Andy Ngo that jackass who tried to "both sides" Charlottesville, and used himself getting roughed up for being a piece of shit as justification that "the left is just as evil!!"?

Or am I confusing Charlottesville with a separate protest?

Edit: Ah Portland.

Last edited:

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking cunt (the old lady in the wheelchair).

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
I've watched the video several times and I feel like I'm missing something. OP says black woman lets white woman through and the white woman tries to stab, when I look at the video I see the white woman just staying at the door and the Black woman comes in and there's a struggle and she says "She stabbing people". At what point was the knife attack attempt made and at what point did the Black woman let the white woman through? Is it even in the video? cause this is messing up my chronology

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So she's possibly able bodied. She's 30. She's stabbing black people but not white people.

What a Rascal!

Wonder how Andy Ngo will feel about all this when a fifty year old trucker with Tactical shades calls him a chinaman and spits covid on him.

Also wtf:

Several unidentified assailants punched, kicked, and threw milkshakes on Ngo.[57][33][58] He walked away and reported what happened in a livestream, during which a medic arrived to check on him.[59] According to the report of a police lieutenant present at the incident, he 'firmly believed' the milkshakes that were used contained a 'form of concrete'; however, no evidence of this has ever been presented.[60][61][39][62]

"Concrete" is a commonly used "branding" exercise for very thick milkshakes. I wonder if this baby-dotard Somehow conflated those two ideas to establish a more dangerous milkshake (that he failed to Duck).

Deleted member 11413

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Isn't Andy Ngo that jackass who tried to "both sides" Charlottesville, and used himself getting roughed up for being a piece of shit as justification that "the left is just as evil!!"?

Or am I confusing Charlottesville with a separate protest?
You are confusing Charlottesville with anti-fascist protests in Portland, but otherwise you are correct.
I've watched the video several times and I feel like I'm missing something. OP says black woman lets white woman through and the white woman tries to stab, when I look at the video I see the white woman just staying at the door and the Black woman comes in and there's a struggle and she says "She stabbing people". At what point was the knife attack attempt made and at what point did the Black woman let the white woman through? Is it even in the video? cause this is messing up my chronology lol
She clearly has a knife out in the video, you don't see her stab anyone in this video but they clearly started filming her in response to something. She doesn't have the knife out to cut some carrots, that's for damn sure.
Edit: NVM you can see her making a thrusting motion with the knife.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They should have destroyed her chair.

edit: proof that it's her walking around btw

You have to love the "better together" shirt (next tweet in the chain).

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
I've watched the video several times and I feel like I'm missing something. OP says black woman lets white woman through and the white woman tries to stab, when I look at the video I see the white woman just staying at the door and the Black woman comes in and there's a struggle and she says "She stabbing people". At what point was the knife attack attempt made and at what point did the Black woman let the white woman through? Is it even in the video? cause this is messing up my chronology lol

About a second before the fire extinguisher goes off you can see her make a thrusting motion. That's when the black woman in the headwrap jumps into frame and starts shouting "She's got a knife!"

Oct 27, 2017
You are confusing Charlottesville with anti-fascist protests in Portland, but otherwise you are correct.

She clearly has a knife out in the video, you don't see her stab anyone in this video but they clearly started filming her in response to something. She doesn't have the knife out to cut some carrots, that's for damn sure.
Ah thank you!

So many high-profile unrest protests, that it's sadly getting hard to keep track of

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand this, even after reading some tweets. There was a looting and a 30 years old woman on wheelchair who can walk without wheelchair were stabbing looters with knife?

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
EDIT:
More context:

Like what the fuck

I hate to do this cause I don't condone her actions in any way but this tweet in particular may be inaccurate. The third picture of the man laying on the ground was sent by me about two weeks ago from a friend in context of a meme.

JzuFgGn_d.jpg

e: oh well this got lost in the shuffle

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
We've shown that we're good at short term and long term community organizing; we need to get the equipment first. That's the most important thing.

Folks can get a gun for protection, but I'll never be a fan of individuals having guns and just being content with that. They are a safety risk just having them in your home. You need to have a good reason to be armed. People of color (unlike white folks) have real, legitimate reasons to fear for their safety. So yeah go buy a gun, but you also need to coordinate with your family and friends to have a plan of action. And also make sure that you and your family/friends are taking steps to keep their weapons away from kids, teenagers, etc.

Nooblet

Oct 25, 2017
About a second before the fire extinguisher goes off you can see her make a thrusting motion. That's when the black woman in the headwrap jumps into frame and starts shouting "She's got a knife!"
Yea but she said she stabbing people much earlier than that and she comes in from inside. The OP on the other hand describes it as if the Black woman let the white woman through and the white woman took a knife out. It's why I was confused, though I still don't see the knife because the video is so shaky and low quality but I'll just trust what others say on that one. I think most of the context that's described in the OP happened before the video was being filmed and as such it was confusing at first for me.