• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
DnmYhQ-UUAEKRK_.jpg:large

More Details are to come

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017
Blazblue is my favourite fighting series so this is sick! Where's guilty gear though aksys!

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't expecting this. I'm guessing this version will include all of the characters.

RealTravisty

Mar 29, 2018
Uhhh....wow.
After seeing the Japanese Cross Tag sales, I definitely did not expect this...

It'd be nice if Under Night got this too.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
They still haven't released the two Guilty Gear games they announced for Switch so I guess this will take awhile.

Almaz_Hiro

Jan 20, 2018
I wasn't a fan of central fictions story. So I'll pass on double dipping. Good to hear it's coming to switch through. It's a fun game.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Mori did supposedly say "no Extend version" for Central Fiction, so it doesn't surprise me at all that he would be the sort to dance around those exact words and have something that's essentially the same thing under a different name.
Any chance we'll get news about Season 2 of cross tag?
Probably not before an official announcement on the fifth franchise to close out S1 (I'd be more inclined to believe that was meant for S2 if not for the information already being datamined before S2 was even confirmed).

Carpathia

Oct 25, 2017
A nice long recap of the story so far will be nice. Nintendo users have a lot of catch up to do.

I'd bet money this will include Jubei, Es, and Mai, so it probably is an Extend for all intents and purposes.

The Extend versions have more story, so I won't call this an Extend Version if it's only the base game + DLC.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
I really wish they would not only dub this, but release a BlazBlue Complete with the full story modes and all extra content from all 4 games, using Central Fiction's gameplay.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow this is really cool. I think this is basically gonna be a complete version with all the DLC. Probably not gonna have new content though so I don't think this is an "Extend" release.
It would be really nice if this got a dub but I'm not expecting it. Still gonna pick this up to support my favorite fighting game franchise.

Cyberninja776

Oct 28, 2017
If they don't dub it this time around after all that outcry from fans, I swear I might never touch Blazblue again. I bought the Limited Edition of CF all ready because I wanted the goodies and it was super cheap but never touched the game itself because I couldn't bring myself to sit through a 20+ hour story with voices I wasn't used to.