Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I was really satisfied with cour 2 minus the fact that Rukia's bankai wasn't extended or made sense of more than the small part we got in the manga. I'm looking forward to cour 3 for sure. I was especially wowed by the expansion of the royal guards near the end. That being said... Rukia's bankai has so much potential.... I dont know why it is a one time thing. It just feels so lame.

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia

tenor.gif

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
another exhibition means more merch I might have to buy, hopefully they partner with Kotowari again

lori

Oct 25, 2017
i'm kind of surprised they haven't given a cour 3 date yet, but a bit relieved as well. i'd rather they have more time to cook it right

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
He hasn't said anything and that's what the title of the one shot always was in Japanese, New Breathes from Hell is also at the end of the chapter in Japanese. Kubo's busy helping out on the anime and pampering his dog

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
It looks like KLab is making another Bleach game, which to be fair, makes sense. BBS has been out for about nine years now, and I believe their only other game is a Captain Tsubasa one. So, they likely need a new modern cash cow.

The translation says it's going to be a "hybrid casual game," whatever that means. I already considered BBS a casual game, so somehow it's going to be even more casual.🤷🏽‍♂️ I don't think I need to state the obvious, but this is 100% a mobile game.

View: https://twitter.com/KLab_pr/status/1788450428579144141?s=19

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
On their financial presentations they lay out what a hybrid casual game means and it definitely doesn't sound like it's meant to replace brave souls.

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
Yeah, I wasn't trying to imply they were going to replace BBS. It's just that the game is nine years old, and while I'm sure it doesn't cost a lot to maintain, I doubt they are getting a whole lot of money out of it anymore. After so many years, everyone who wanted to play it has likely already done so. At least a brand-new game would bring in new people initially, and if it's good, people will stay. I am curious to see how it turns out.

But I won't lie, I'll cry if it turns out to be Rebirth of Souls. I was never in the "100% sure it's a console game" camp, so it won't hit me as hard as some. But I'll still be sad.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Still dreaming of a day where Bleach can get a fighting game on the level of FighterZ

Maybe someday :<

Neonzel

Hero of Bowerstone
Apr 30, 2018
Philadelphia
It's fine. It's actually one of the very few long-lasting anime IP gachas. It's about to have its 9th anniversary, which I think only a DBZ game has lasted that long. It helped that for years, this game was the only way to see TYBW content outside of the manga. So you got a preview of voice actors and saw some things finally get "animated." But again, it's 9 years old, and its age is apparent. It's very much a relic of its time. Alot of it can be played on auto, which is why I fell off from it for the most part. But man 2016-2017 when they first stared doing TYBW stuff was peak.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Totally not for me then. Seems weird having it on the Switch. Unless that's a common thing for auto play gachas like that.