• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dark1x

Digital Foundry
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I've always loved this game. Reminds me of Nights (perhaps for a good reason) with a different style of play. Really solid and beautiful platformer. Never understood the hate it received. I actually like Blinx more than Jak and Daxter!

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna post here now that I know it exists and let my LTTP die, but yeah this game is actually really good, I think it just came out at the wrong time, when people wanted everything to be super serious and grimdark

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017
Loved this game back in the day. I gotta go through it again and see how it holds up.

Fun fact: Apparently IGN Unlocked actually tried to go through the process of buying Blinx from MS. They didn't realize it was gonna be so much of a hassle and be so expensive I guess. lol

mikezilla2

Oct 28, 2017
Loved this game back in the day. I gotta go through it again and see how it holds up.

Fun fact: Apparently IGN Unlocked actually tried to go through the process of buying Blinx from MS. They didn't realize it was gonna be so much of a hassle and be so expensive I guess. lol

citations ? that sounds pretty Interesting

JohnnyBB

Apr 19, 2018
So happy to be playing this again and that it actually holds up (art direction ftw). So what do ppl think the odds are of blinx 2 coming as well?

Wow never heard that either, +1 to wanting more details lol

Hexer

Oct 30, 2017

Camstun187

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
China
A lousy character design, weird bonus videos, and a brilliant idea for the time made it a really strange taste for me as a person who loves video games.

A definitive 6/10 game if I ever played one.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I tapped out at World 7 (Everwinter)

Holy fucking shit this is bad, just frustrating all around.

And yeah, your reward for collecting those stupid cat medals is a 5 second "funny" video of the pig enemies stacked on top of each other.

TwiztidElf

Oct 28, 2017
I finished this back on the OG Xbox.
That last boss.....
I had given up. Then I came back a couple of weeks later for a final shot. On one of the attempts, I fell off the edge just as I'd put some damage on the final boss. His death animation commenced before I hit whatever flags my death, and I beat it. Holy shit the celebration. One of the toughest bosses I ever beat. No doubt.

Although Blinx wasn't great back then, it has not aged well either.