Mar 29, 2022
Announcement Tweet

Join us for the reveal of a new mobile game set in the #Warcraft Universe.

FRclCnjVkAA_5SH

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
We've known this since they released the schedule literally saying it's on may 3rd lol

Excited either way, heard some interesting things about this, but it's certainly not what the title is saying

Last edited:

medinaria

Oct 30, 2017
hopefully they've figured out whether or not you guys have phones, I know that was an unanswered question for a while

Anno

Oct 25, 2017
Columbus, Ohio
That's probably not the thing to name this thread. Warcraft Mobile implies something that this game almost surely isn't going to be.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and foreverā„¢
Sep 24, 2019
Good thing we've all got smartphones so we should be able to play it.

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
My wish is that this is closer to the RTS games than WoW, even if I've spent significantly more time with WoW.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Probably some isometric type RPG game. Go through dungeons, do quests, etc. Recruit a few characters in your party type thing.

SomePlayer

Apr 16, 2018
It'll be a tower defense game.
My first encounter with a TD game was in Warcraft 3 custom games (MOBA too). Would be interesting if they explored those variants of TD-games that we rarely or never seen outside of Warcraft 3. The industry really latched on to only two or three variants, which is a bit sad as the genre is more diverse than just those.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
At least they're letting people know, ahead of time, that it's a phone game.

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Of the two Jason talked about (Pokemon GO one, and Clash one), I have a feeling this is the Pokemon GO one.

AOL Power User

alt account
Banned
Oct 4, 2021
Seattle, WA
Mobile Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne has been a dream to me for sooooooo long, I hope this is closer or even an RTS proper. Ironhide Studios have shown it is very possible to adapt the experience with Iron Marines years ago

I don't know if sarcasm but

default-4fff3c606c794dc03a915b9071f562d3.jpg
this isn't going to be an RTS, that's already been leaked out. the two are a Pokemon Go esque game and a Clash of Clans style game

Culver

May 9, 2018
So my biggest question is how/If at all does this tie into WoW itself. Will they move there "mission table" kinda stuff off to this, or will we get any Tmog items from it? or is this a silo thing all to itself here.