Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
The way that intro to the warcraft section was presented sounded like they're at the very least doing a wow reboot.

Man, PR speak sucks, getting me hyped up for nothing.

Crazyorloco

Dec 12, 2017
Love hearthstone, but they need to make old packs cheaper to get new users into this game. Twist and wild mode would be great if the barrier to entry was lowered.

Edit: they just announced catch up packs lol

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
The way that intro to the warcraft section was presented sounded like they're at the very least doing a wow reboot.

Man, PR speak sucks, getting me hyped up for nothing.
Na. If the leaked expansion is true. It is literally answering the joke of, "what is on the other side of the plaaaaaaaanet"

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I dabbled in Hearthstone when it first came out, and then sort of fell off early on - I think Naxx was the first big PvE thing and I never really did that. What actually *is* a Hearthstone expansion these days? I get that there's a bunch of new cards on a theme, of course, but is there actually story? The trailers suggest that there is, but they don't really establish how that story is delivered.

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
imageService

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
"we've worked hard to make more money off you by selling you a solution to a problem we created"

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Poor lady, making her go onstage to announce purchasable packs, at least she's announcing stuff

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Rumble is a fun way to waste time at work is all i'm gonna say about this game.

BeI

Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone think they are finally going to put WoW on consoles after anything from the opening speeches?

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
The cinematic is telling you that no matter how hard you try and how many heroes you pay for in Rumble the final boss will still be too strong 💀

viral

Oct 25, 2017
Just cut all this shit next year, they know everyone's only here for the WoW news.

Flaurehn

Oct 25, 2017
Mexico City
I dabbled in Hearthstone when it first came out, and then sort of fell off early on - I think Naxx was the first big PvE thing and I never really did that. What actually *is* a Hearthstone expansion these days? I get that there's a bunch of new cards on a theme, of course, but is there actually story? The trailers suggest that there is, but they don't really establish how that story is delivered.

Hearthstone's story is delivered like in a souls game lol. They never tell you what is about, only the setting, and you connect what the story is about from the card's art. Is barely a story you need to know so think about it as just dressing for new cards design, like in this expansion there is a new keyword named quickdraw because of the old west theme