Brot

Oct 25, 2017
the edge
As much as I love this game and would definitely buy and play a sequel of it, not everything needs to have a sequel or be a long-running franchise. Just make sure the game is preserved and can be played on future consoles.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I'll happily wait for it to be properly developed for PS5. A 2021-2022 release would be sweet.

Sep 15, 2019
If Bloodborne II is a PS5 launch title I'll be there day one.

Hell if they just re-release Bloodborne on PS5 I'd probably be there day one.

Deleted member 49438

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 7, 2018
From could use the extra power of the PS5 considering the only thing I see people complain about when it comes to Bloodborne is stuff like frame pacing. Just be patient :P

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
The developer has been busy with other projects. We'd be lucky to get a PS5 patch/remaster of the original.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
I think it'll come with PS5.

No way it's coming to the PS4 with Elden Ring on the way. At least it's what I hope cause I want a game without framepacing issues please.

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Probably not enough money in making a game only for Playstation compared to a different IP that they can put out on Xbox, PC, and Playstation.

DigSCCP

Banned
Nov 16, 2017
Wait what ?
Bloodborne, State of Decay, Knack, Amazon Deliveries, Paris Hilton and Xbox all togheter in a single post lol
Great work OP, I´m pretty sure that if Herman sees this thread his working on a deal right now with Miyazaki !

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret Corrupted by Vengeance
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Without Bloodborne I probably wouldn't have owned a PS4 until FFXV came out.

That being said I don't see a reason for a sequel, makes way more sense for From to reach a bigger audience with multiplat games tbh. Granted if Sony pays doubt they would say no if their schedule allows it.

Mifec

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think the Pro is powerful enough to hit 60 at a consistent enough rate, but of course we'll never know. It seems like very few games are able to truly hold 60, even in performance mode.
Oh I meant just in general one like how DS3 got, even though it's turrible when they have unlocked framerate at least the framepacing issues are gone. What I'm saying is FROM moved on from BB.

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I meant just in general one like how DS3 got, even though it's turrible when they have unlocked framerate at least the framepacing issues are gone. What I'm saying is FROM moved on from BB.

Ah yeah, agree there. It's just amazing to me--Bloodborne was arguably the only "exclusive" worth a shit beyond TLOUR until...Horizon? And it's been completely abandoned.

The best game on the platform--untouched!

Oct 26, 2017
Not everything needs a sequel immediately, Sekiro was a nice change of pace from the developer where they were able to try something new

Oct 30, 2017
One only can hope and dream they are smart enough to so BB2 on PS5 and it's happening.....

again, only hope and dream for it...

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Not everything needs a sequel.

As much as I love Bloodborne, I'm enjoying someone with Miyazaki's talent making new IPs.