Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
bloodborne-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-05jun14.png

witcher-3-blogroll_srcr.jpg

2015 gave us two masterpieces that are arguably have yet been topped so far. Bloodborne is praised for its excellent moment to moment gameplay and fantastic atmosphere/exploration and surprisingly deep lore, while Witcher 3 is considered one of the best written games of recent memory, with memorable characters and huge sprawling world, and interesting quests to undertake. In the old place, Bloodborne won the first prize over Witcher 3, but do you agree with the result?

Personally, while I think Bloodborne is indeed an amazing title, Witcher 3 won me over as time passes and I get to reflect on the things that went into the game, all the little details CDPR put into the game to make a believable, grounded world, and I just really loved the cast especially Geralt. I haven't played Old Hunters expansion for Bloodborne, sure it's great, but Witcher 3's two excellent expansions are superb, with Hearts of Stone being one of the best expansion I've played.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
It's 2015 all over again.

Taylor Swift is fucking everywhere and is Star Wars out yet?

Probably TW3, but only by a gee hair

Reckheim

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
very different games, not even sure why they are being compared. Its like trying to compare mario kart to forza.

I would however choose bloodborne.

Deleted member 249

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bloodborne, without a doubt. It's one of my favorite games ever made, and a masterpiece of 3D design.
I like The Witcher 3 a lot, but its strengths aren't in terms of what I usually look for from my games.

butman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Both are my GOTG. They can't be compared.

RAWRferal

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Both are GOATs and pretty much have nothing in common apart from they both feature a fantasy setting.

Let's compare two ARPGs/Soulslikes or two AAA open world RPGs instead?

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Lol this again.

Well, might as well answer. I like Bloodborne more. I still need to give Witcher 3 another chance. One of these days.

Carlius

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
so hard...wtf...soo hard!! dammit. sigh....i am so faithful to cdpr and i absolutley love withcer 3, but imma have to go with BB. its just too damn good.

Dyl

Oct 27, 2017
They're completely different games. Witcher 3 is perhaps my favorite game ever, whereas I quit Bloodborne after 30 minutes. It was just not my type of game.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
Extremely hard question which to be honest I can't answer, I love both for different reasons can't choose.

AerialAir

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Unfair comparison as most have said but, personally, TW3, though it's a matter of taste, my SO prefers Bloodborne even though we love them both.

Oct 27, 2017
Played through Bloodborne and the DLC three times already, looking forward to another run soon.

Couldn't stomach more than 5 hours of Witcher 3.

ResetGreyWolf

Oct 27, 2017
I don't usually post in list threads, but my boy The Witcher 3 is becoming an underdog so I gotta make a quick post up in here. Best RPG of all time reporting for duty~

Oct 25, 2017
That summer went Bloodbourne -> Rocket League -> Witcher 3 if I remember correctly. My PS4 was on for like four months straight, probably the best triple shot of games ever.

I'll take TW3 over Bloodbourne but I love both dearly. They're #1 and #2 for this generation IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.