asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Haha. But...Rebirth is essentially the spiritual successor to XV in game design and no one questions Rebirth being an rpg.
XV is an ubisoft sandbox arpg. Arpg still an rpg.
XVI is a character action game, less an rpg.
Oh absolutely, Rebirth is what XV should have been in terms of open world.

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
It really doesn't but people saying this over and over again has probably turned away some folks that would have enjoyed it.

At the very least, it requires you to have played FF7 Remake beforehand. But also, I can only assume that FF7 Remake's plot of "All of this happened already and some of the characters are trying to rewrite the timelines" is going to be even more ridiculous & confusing if you are unfamiliar with the original FF7's plot.

Here's another issue Square has to joust with: young people don't play RPGs. They aren't interested in RPGs. They play gacha games and Fortnite/Apex. The genre - yes, EVEN PERSONA - is a boomer genre for old people. And every year, less people are into it than there were the year before. It's a shrinking demographic. I keep saying it, but I just don't think there's actually any fixing this. They can put bandages on the bullet holes with pivots, but the blood loss has already set in. FF will never be what it was in the PS2 era again, and Square needs to make their peace with that.

Pokemon continues to sell like crazy every installment and the primary demographic is kids. Sega's RPGs are on an upward sales trajectory. Honkai Star Rail is one of the only new GaaS of late to do extremely well. And well, a lot of gatcha games in general are also RPGs! I see no indication that young people aren't playing RPGs.

Zeus

Corrupted by Vengeance and Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
"Has been relied too much on an individual's creativity. Will promote sharing game making how-how among teams and will seek best balance of individual creativity and organizational discipline"
I'll admit a strong bias here but I really hope this can be read as Nomura being taken away from the reigns on titles his style clearly doesn't fit.

I loved Remake but fell off it VERY hard because of how badly the ending felt like a Kingdom Hearts tier story mess. I haven't bought Rebirth after hearing it doubled down on that. Damn shame because I adored the gameplay and everything I hear says Rebirths even better there but I just can't get past writing that overbearingly painful.

Regardless, here's hoping the "Organizational discipline" leads to them trying to write grounded stories occasionally.

Last edited:

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
Rebirth's sales missing the target is basically not news at this point, and given the circumstances around the game, hardly surprising. Exclusivity is a big issue, but its clearly just one of the several ones. At the end of the day its a crazy ass project and I doubt any other publisher would've approved of it - and I bet Kitase would get laughed out of square's offices if he proposed it today - it is what it is.

I'm more concerned for 16 failing to hit further milestones, because that's where the future of the brand lies, and it doesn't look pretty. I love 16, but it's becoming more and more obvious that it failed to capture the audience that showed up for 15. And with the huge gaps between mainline FF's, and the lack of consistent identity... well, it's starting to become a real problem. FF15 was only on playstation and xbox at launch, 3 years into the gen, same as 16 when it launched. And 15 hit 5m milestone in 3 days. PS/Xbox split was around 80/20. So yes, again, multiplatform would help but it certainly wouldn't account for everything, as 16 seemingly isn't anywhere near close to hitting 5m yet despite several discounts and 2 DLC releases and being nearly a year on market.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the marketing campaign for 15 was truly massive. Tie in CG movie, anime, was on conan, I remember the game ads for it and I haven't watched tv in years.
But then frankly don't think many games since I felt the same marketing presence outside giants like Red Dead or GTA and similar.

oty

Feb 28, 2023
Haha. But...Rebirth is essentially the spiritual successor to XV in game design and no one questions Rebirth being an rpg.
XV is an ubisoft sandbox arpg. Arpg still an rpg.
XVI is a character action game with some zones, less an rpg.
i think it's pretty obvious that being more or less RPG has very little to no bearings in a game's sales. it's the overall game structure that impacts it

XV is way less RPG than Rebirth yet way more than XVI's, but one's sales massively dwarf over the others. XV was also the "non RPG" FF for a while before XVI was even shown. pretty much every side of the fanbase criticised it from straying too far from the franchise's roots, and it sold so absurdly well that a lot of the fanbase really lost hope that FF had permanently changed (well, it did tbf) because there was no reason not to

Rebirth's sales missing the target is basically not news at this point, and given the circumstances around the game, hardly surprising. Exclusivity is a big issue, but its clearly just one of the several ones. At the end of the day its a crazy ass project and I doubt any other publisher would've approved of it - and I bet Kitase would get laughed out of square's offices if he proposed it today - it is what it is.

I'm more concerned for 16 failing to hit further milestones, because that's where the future of the brand lies, and it doesn't look pretty. I love 16, but it's becoming more and more obvious that it failed to capture the audience that showed up for 15. And with the huge gaps between mainline FF's, and the lack of consistent identity... well, it's starting to become a real problem. FF15 was only on playstation and xbox at launch, 3 years into the gen, same as 16 when it launched. And 15 hit 5m milestone in 3 days. PS/Xbox split was around 80/20. So yes, again, multiplatform would help but it certainly wouldn't account for everything, as 16 seemingly isn't anywhere near close to hitting 5m yet despite several discounts and 2 DLC releases and being nearly a year on market.
there's zero reason to exclude Rebirth in the picture. it's very clear that there is a downward trend starting from Remake, that continued to XVI and to Rebirth (and who knows how long), and it all stems from neither of the 3 capitalising on the audience that XV built tbh

Leancarp900

Feb 13, 2023
Eh. Even with all of those factors, SE factored it doing much better and put a lot of money into it. Even did a bundle push to mitigate the second entry in a trilogy concerns. Didn't move.

I genuinely don't think SE fumbling the launch of a FF7 Remake series like this is understandable at all.

The fumble was making it a trilogy. Square Enix was in love with the idea of splitting games into parts back in the early 2010s and it never really worked. See: Hitman: World of Assassination and Deus Ex Mankind Divided (with Hitman it kinda worked but only once IOI split with SE and also mainly due to some factors that FF7R doesn't have).

Remake sold well due to nostalgia, being an easy entry-point for new fans, good reviews and also the pandemic lockdownd.

Rebirth isn't a good entry point for new fans and relying on nostalgia usually leads to diminishing returns. A lot of people who wanted to re-experience FF7 were likely already satisfied with Remake and didn't feel the need to buy a new game.

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
"Has been relied too much on an individual's creativity. Will promote sharing game making how-how among teams and will seek best balance of individual creativity and organizational discipline"
I'll admit a strong bias here but I really hope this can be read as Nomura being taken away from the reigns on titles his style clearly doesn't fit.

I loved Remake but fell off it VERY hard because of how badly the ending felt like a Kingdom Hearts tier story mess. I haven't bought Rebirth after hearing it doubled down on that. Damn shame because I adored the gameplay and everything I hear says Rebirths even better there but I just can't get past writing that overbearingly painful.

Regardless, here's hoping the "Organizational discipline" leads to them trying to write grounded stories occasionally.
Nomura didn't come up with the ending of Remake. The co-director, now director of Rebirth and prothe 3rd game did. And Kitase was also supportive. Nomura was the one who wanted to hold the breaks and stick to a straight ending.

ChocoBuddy

Banned
Apr 9, 2024
How bad were the Rebirth numbers though...

that just seemed super grim

The fact that they won't even reveal the numbers is crazy.

I kind of feel like they undersold how bad it was in an attempt to protect the stock price.

The fumble was making it a trilogy. Square Enix was in love with the idea of splitting games into parts back in the early 2010s and it never really worked. See: Hitman: World of Assassination and Deus Ex Mankind Divided (with Hitman it kinda worked but only once IOI split with SE and also mainly due to some factors that FF7R doesn't have).

Remake sold well due to nostalgia, being an easy entry-point for new fans, good reviews and also the pandemic lockdownd.

Rebirth isn't a good entry point for new fans and relying on nostalgia usually leads to diminishing returns. A lot of people who wanted to re-experience FF7 were likely already satisfied with Remake and didn't feel the need to buy a new game.

I agree. I never thought it NEEDED to be 3 games, and I don't think doing so helped them in any way.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017

Rebirth does a better job of not letting the meta storyline override the MSQ except at the very final chapter. If you liked Remake especially the gameplay and characters I still think you should give Rebirth a look down the line.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I would be interested in somebody making a graph looking at FF's numbers compared to Persona's. Obviously Persona is selling less but I wonder if there might be a passing of the guard moment in the next decade and what the trajectories for both franchises looks like.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nomura didn't come up with the ending of Remake. The co-director, now director of Rebirth and prothe 3rd game did. And Kitase was also supportive. Nomura was the one who wanted to hold the breaks and stick to a straight ending.
It's wild that Nomura still caching heat, yet he seems to be the voice of reason nobody listens too.

Zeus

Corrupted by Vengeance and Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a solid source for this you can link me to for this info?

This is very hard to believe considering the previous patterns but if i'm wrong then I appreciate the correction.

Rebirth does a better job of not letting the meta storyline override the MSQ except at the very final chapter. If you liked Remake especially the gameplay and characters I still think you should give Rebirth a look down the line.
Cheers, that actually does help. If the gameplays good and the story isn't Remakes finale the whole way then i might still enjoy the ride.

I'll keep that in mind for a sale at least. :)

Rainy

Oct 25, 2017
I would be interested in somebody making a graph looking at FF's numbers compared to Persona's. Obviously Persona is selling less but I wonder if there might be a passing of the guard moment in the next decade and what the trajectories for both franchises looks like.
Feel like the graphs are about to cross. Persona 6 will almost assuredly be bigger than the last few FFs at this rate. Really changing of the guard.

Elyian

Feb 7, 2018
I think that FF as a franchise definitely has less brand power compared to 10 years ago. I do wonder if they do a complete transformation of genre would help if Square wants to (or rather they really need to) capture that brand power back again. If I were them I would focus on two FF main product lines, one that appeals to nostalgia and another that tries to hit mass market audience.

I do think some form of multiplayer aspect might be key. I think the gaming audience below the age of 25 are used to games that they can play with friends and that's the target they need to hit to have longevity.

But then again it's not like games like Genshin and Honkai Star Rail have much multiplayer elements, with the latter having zero.
No, but Genshin and Star Rail have continuous updates that keep it relevant. It's what kept things like Monster Hunter(outside of being a genuinely great game) relevant for so long after it's release, it had continuous support. I don't know that FF needs to go live service in lieu of things like CoD or Fortnite, but having some form of continued support by way of a multiplayer component that keeps players engaged long term, it adds great value proposition which, I would imagine, the younger gaming audience is used to and seemingly wants. If SE can manage a GaaS lite that offers robust post game content, with a compelling single player story full of your basic FF trimmings, I'm sure it'd resonate with a wider audience and has better potential to carry a playerbase into the next major FF title. It's what I HOPE the team over at CBU3 considers given their experience in the MMO space and their new found experience in an action game with XVI. Deliver on something like Granblue Relink, but in "AAA" where the single player is hefty with a robust cast that have unique and expansive skill trees to play with, then have that post launch content work as hunts and the like. Hell, they can even introduce things like FFXIV raids that are more than just "hunt monster" or "guard area".

Last edited:

Rpgmonkey

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like this brand needs a shakeup, something beyond an Action RPG or a shift to M-rated content. My impression at this point is that people still seem to fundamentally see them as traditional Japanese style RPGs and regardless of production value, content, or quality it's not really enough to stand out from other traditional Japanese styled RPGs in a major way, because the things valued in these games aren't necessarily things the broader gaming populace values or can't already find elsewhere in a game that does it just as well if not better. It's possible to do well enough with that in mind, but I'd be surprised if Square is content with the series trying to survive within those limits rather than transcending beyond them, as the series did for a good number of years.

I think I said it in another thread, but while I don't think most other JRPG franchises are in quite as a dire a position due to lower costs than a AAA FF game, I do think there's a lingering "what's next" question as to how to pull in further growth from here after what was a fairly strong run in 2016-2021. Other JRPG sequels/follow ups are going to see, or in some cases have already seen, a similar plateau or decline in their sales if they show up and it turns out they didn't really come up with an answer to that question beyond "make what worked last time but 'better' and more polished".

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
The fact that they won't even reveal the numbers is crazy.

I kind of feel like they undersold how bad it was in an attempt to protect the stock price.
"at least it didn't bomb" isn't exactly reassuring
If it had shipped 3 million I think they would have announced that. I'm guessing shipped 2.5 million and probably barely actually sold 2 million.
if it's only sold 2 million that's a "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" moment at SE

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
At the very least, it requires you to have played FF7 Remake beforehand. But also, I can only assume that FF7 Remake's plot of "All of this happened already and some of the characters are trying to rewrite the timelines" is going to be even more ridiculous & confusing if you are unfamiliar with the original FF7's plot.
This is nonsense, but I agree that the perception that this is true probably hurt sales.

Makoto Yuki

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017

You also gotta factor that they are actually releasing on everything. PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Switch.

I'd say FFXVI doing 3 mil on one console is a minor miracle, they gotta put out that PC version now if they want to capitalize on The Rising Tide.

I'm more interested to see how long Persona as a series will keep up considering they are milking their games all to hell. Like every Persona game has 5 different games spawning off it in different genres that are all magically canon, conveniently integrated in the main story at times.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i think it's pretty obvious that being more or less RPG has very little to no bearings in a game's sales. it's the overall game structure that impacts it

XV is way less RPG than Rebirth yet way more than XVI's, but one's sales massively dwarf over the others. XV was also the "non RPG" FF for a while before XVI was even shown. pretty much every side of the fanbase criticised it from straying too far from the franchise's roots, and it sold so absurdly well that a lot of the fanbase really lost hope that FF had permanently changed (well, it did tbf) because there was no reason not to

there's zero reason to exclude Rebirth in the picture. it's very clear that there is a downward trend starting from Remake, that continued to XVI and to Rebirth (and who knows how long), and it all stems from neither of the 3 capitalising on the audience that XV built tbh

I'm not excluding it. I'm just saying, literally every metric we had of Rebirth so far had implied that its not doing too hot. So, the underperformance news is not... surprising.

They're also locked into making part 3 so it's not like they can pivot to make it massively different. They'll just have to bite the bullet and make part 3 as good as they can and hope that multiplatform marketing + releases will save it from bombing.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
"at least it didn't bomb" isn't exactly reassuring

For comparison Fire Emblem Engage reached 1.6 million in a similar timeframe I believe, so assuming rebirth only managing 2 million speaks to the reality of the strength of the FF7 ip specifically. Like talk about a game having niche vibe it's def FE engage so being in a similar ballpark is quite wild.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like this brand needs a shakeup, something beyond an Action RPG or a shift to M-rated content. My impression at this point is that people still seem to fundamentally see them as traditional Japanese style RPGs and regardless of production value, content, or quality it's not really enough to stand out from other traditional Japanese styled RPGs in a major way, because the things valued in these games aren't necessarily things the broader gaming populace values or can't already find elsewhere in a game that does it just as well if not better. It's possible to do well enough with that in mind, but I'd be surprised if Square is content with the series trying to survive within those limits rather than transcending beyond them, as the series did for a good number of years.

I think I said it in another thread, but while I don't think most other JRPG franchises are in quite as a dire a position due to lower costs than a AAA FF game, I do think there's a lingering "what's next" question as to how to pull in further growth from here after what was a fairly strong run in 2016-2021. Other JRPG sequels/follow ups are going to see, or in some cases have already seen, a similar plateau or decline in their sales if they show up and it turns out they didn't really come up with an answer to that question beyond "make what worked last time but 'better' and more polished".

This is one reason I'm very curious to see how Persona 6 performs. I think it will sell very well, probably better than FFXVI, but I'm also curious to see if it really breaks out big or sits comfortably in that 4-7 million range that seems to really be the cap for bigger JRPGs.

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
For comparison Fire Emblem Engage reached 1.6 million in a similar timeframe I believe, so rebirth only managing 2 million speaks to the reality of the strength of the FF7 ip specifically. Like talk about a game having niche vibe it's def FE engage so being in a similar ballpark is quite wild.

And it had probably less than a quarter of the budget too

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017
Putting these games on Xbox day one would not have helped. I don't think even PC would have done that much to help with sales.

Hardly no one wants to acknowledge this but sadly Final Fantasy just isn't relevant anymore and hasn't been in a very long time. The industry has radically changed since the last main series game was released nearly a decade ago. Mobile gaming and GAAS were both still in their infancy in 2015.

I fear that in order for Final Fantasy to have any sort of relevance again in the industry again it will likely mean further deviating away from what the series was known for (a single-player, story-focused RPG). I hope I'm wrong.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
FFXIV needs less content droughts to prop up the companies failing AAA games.

spend your money there Kiryu

Jul 24, 2018
I doubt a dual PC (or even xbox) release would help them hit the figures they wanted considering they wouldn't get extra cash from sony either, 16's non-RPG direction and 7R's structure/fake out put off a lot of people. It might have helped more than the sony bux alone though.

Kitase's the FF manager, not nomura
How many days until people stop blamomg Nomura for anything he had nothing to do with

Days: 0

Jarmel

Oct 25, 2017
New York
You also gotta factor that they are actually releasing on everything. PlayStation, Xbox, PC, Switch.

I'd say FFXVI doing 3 mil on one console is a minor miracle, they gotta put out that PC version now if they want to capitalize on The Rising Tide.

I'm more interested to see how long Persona as a series will keep up considering they are milking their games all to hell. Like every Persona game has 5 different games spawning off it in different genres that are all magically canon, conveniently integrated in the main story at times.
Sales are sales though. I understand there's potentially more customers but at the same time if your company is hamstringing themselves for a paycheck from Sony essentially...
For comparison Fire Emblem Engage reached 1.6 million in a similar timeframe I believe, so rebirth only managing 2 million speaks to the reality of the strength of the FF7 ip specifically. Like talk about a game having niche vibe it's def FE engage so being in a similar ballpark is quite wild.
Rebirth almost certainly cost substantially more than FE Engage to develop and market. I also imagine the expectations for Rebirth and Engage are vastly different due to aspects like the history of the IP and so on.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I dont mind microtransactions, i often buy them. But that foamstars monetization was so insulting it killed any interest I had to play the game

Saito Hikari

Jul 3, 2021

It is worth noting that SE actually *does* have a FF game that has been consistently growing, and that's FFXIV. Yet for whatever reason, SE is utterly failing to capitalize on trying to get the FFXIV playerbase to try out any new titles. It is fair to say that a big reason for that is the exclusivity deals, because the majority of XIV's playerbase is on PC. I think there was also some initial crossover hype between XIV and XVI based on the fact that XVI was a CBU3 game, but it seemed like much of it died as more details about the game came out, and the exclusivity killed the rest.

(In regards to XIV playerbase -> XVI hype, I remember people were expecting an actual job system. Clive being locked to swords likely turned off a significant portion of XIV fans who wanted a different playstyle, and people are realistically not going to care to do more research to find out that the Eikon system basically is a job system, the same way that people aren't going to care about not needing to play the other FF7 games to jump into Rebirth. Losing people at the 'perception' stage may be all that matters between success and failure.)

Meanwhile there was ZERO hype for Rebirth among the XIV community, for reasons that should be obvious.

Trying to get the XIV playerbase into actually being excited for any new singleplayer projects is likely going to be a major goal of the restructuring, as far as the FF brand is concerned. And they need to do it before XIV inevitably hits saturation and starts declining.

I also wouldn't be that surprised if XVII was designed in a way that would be more appealing to the kind of people drawn to XIV and the recent RPG mega hits among the rest of the industry. Character customization and gameplay designed to be more 'emergent', for one. I feel like one of the big takeaways for SE, when examining the market over the past decade, may be that narrative-heavy RPGs with a fixed cast appear to have a low sales ceiling now.

Last edited:

duckroll

Oct 25, 2017
Singapore
Before any of the financials came out this week I've been hearing for the past 2 months that it's been dire. Sub-2 million at launch, about 2 million sometime after that. Obviously no way to substantite it publicly but there are people who have access to NPD numbers and people in Square Enix who would know. Sales have been very underwhelming for Rebirth and it caught S-E by surprise a lot.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
Rebirth almost certainly cost substantially more than FE Engage to develop and market. I also imagine the expectations for Rebirth and Engage are vastly different due to aspects like the history of the IP and so on.
Yep. That said we don't know the number 2 million was just thrown out speculatively and I made response based on that. I didn't make that clear in that statement initially(I edited it to be clearer on that 2 million being an assumption).

Gamer @ Heart

Oct 26, 2017
This is one reason I'm very curious to see how Persona 6 performs. I think it will sell very well, probably better than FFXVI, but I'm also curious to see if it really breaks out big or sits comfortably in that 4-7 million range that seems to really be the cap for bigger JRPGs.

That's way to optimistic I think. At least for the initial release. P5 only hit 7 million after millions of the same fans essentially rebought the game for royal since that's a number for both

I dont see a world were atlus only sells P6deluxe as full priced retail only in 2027 or whatever. It will absolutely be DLC for available owners which will make the comparison between 5 and 6 murky

Last edited:

Renteka-Bond

Chicken Chaser
Dec 28, 2017
Clearwater, Florida
Rebirth underperforming is one of those things that just makes makes me angry. I think of all the other absolute trash that takes off and I'm like...you have this literal dream game here, total package, no MXTs, has like a 4 hour long OST that's dynamically built into the exploration/battle, and the best depiction of these characters out there...and it's not enough.

I'm not super worried about Part 3, but I do feel like we're never going to see a project like this ever again.

Just hoping that it'll find it's legs with the inevitable 3 part collection (or if I decide to bring the Intergrade/Rebirth combo back).

The biggest reason I didn't feel compelled to finish it is that, despite how good a lot of the qualities of the game are, of which I could praise many, it was still tied up in both being FF7 (which has never been an entry I've particularly cared for) and being incredibly long and taxing, gameplaywise.

Like, for all the good things the game does for adding characterization and some pretty good writing, it's still tied to doing 99% the same stuff as the game from 25 years ago, not even really, from what I've seen before I dropped it, having the audacity to actually be all that different. The characters are a known quantity to me and many people already and 7 doesn't really do much to change that outside of longer writing.

One could argue that P3Reload and RE4 both did similar remakes and were mad successful, but P3 coasted off a rapidly grown fanbase that likely never played P3 but is enamored with P5 and RE has spent the past like decade regaining its reputation post 6, whereas Final Fantasy has basically been coasting off of FF14 in that same amount of time

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia
Forspoken came out on PC at launch, but it had its own set of issues. At this point it feels like Square is struggling with an overall mindshare problem, and the real test will be in how much of a success the upcoming XIV expansion is.
Its funny I still havent pre-ordered it nor caught up on the endwalker patches. Consider me part of the audience not enticed by a side summer vacation.

Mr. RPG

Oct 25, 2017
One of the others posters have alluded to it, but as someone who came into the Final Fantasy series relatively late (First game was technically a port of FF1 for phones, then 15, then went back and emulated 1-5.) I tried getting 7 Remake, to experience the game that everyone raved about, and then was off put when the game clearly expected me to have already played Final Fantasy 7 already. I get that the story can exist on its own merits, but to make a game that heavily relies on you having played a game from 27 years ago for you to understand why the story is doing what it's doing is… something that I'm sure works for fans. That said, for me as a general RPG fan (played a lot of non-final fantasy RPGs growing up) it mostly just told me 'oh this story isn't for me' and made me skip the sequel despite owning a PS5 and picking up FFXVI.

FFXVI didn't sell because… it's a crowded market and the game was fine, but on a niche platform? I've got nothing against it certainly, but equally they went mad with wall to wall marketing here in the UK for it and I still didn't know a single other of my friends who was planning on getting it due to it being PS5 only.

PS5 is a niche platform? What?

Oct 27, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Putting aside the part where the story is a middle chapter of a greater whole Final Fantasy Rebirth is the best Final Fantasy I've ever played and basically the Final Fantasy game game I've been dreaming of for 20+ years.

I really enjoyed XVI too. It's a shame these games are underperforming.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Well if trust this report it says in the OP that that Rebirth did not meet expectation but it did not sell badly. Whatever that means.