• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

whats better feeling

• BJ

Votes: 47 25.8%
  • Sex

Votes: 135 74.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
canada
User banned (3 days): inappropriate thread. History of related behavior.
Just finished a date with a fine cougar, watched some dark crystal, got some head, and had some sex. But heres the thing that I've been thinking about for a while. BJs > Sex. Theres more going on, you get a handy J while she suckle your wiener (think Perfect Cell absorbing 17) whereas with sex its just slapping your pelvis inside her

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
hey look not everyone gets head like you do buddy
slow the fuck down

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Just finished a date with a fine cougar, watched some dark crystal, got some head, and had some sex. But heres the thing that I've been thinking about for a while. BJs > Sex. Theres more going on, you get a handy J while she suckle your wiener (think Perfect Cell absorbing 17) whereas with sex its just slapping your pelvis inside her

3820.jpg

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Idk I feel awkward during
Like, do I just lay back and enjoy?

I like the more táctile hands on feeling of sex.
plus, it's like a game, you gotta make em cum too

SnakeXs

Oct 28, 2017
The part where you do the least is consistently the best?

The common factor here is you. Your game so weak even you don't enjoy it.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
lmao

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Blowjobs are sex. If you mean oral sex feels better than penetrative sex, then straight men will probably disagree with you, gay men might be a toss up, and everyone else will most likely agree with you.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Hand jobs are the absolute fucking worst. I hate them, I hate them even when a chick is also blowing me. Use your hand to hold it steady or get it the fuck off me.

I agree in theory though. I'm not sure they "feel" better, based on feelings alone, but the mental aspect of not having to devote any single piece of your brain power to anything other than the feeling on your dick is pretty great.

Figgles

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Sex is significantly better. BJs are probably better if you're out of shape or lazy.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Idk I feel awkward during
Like, do I just lay back and enjoy?

I like the more táctile hands on feeling of sex.
plus, it's like a game, you gotta make em cum too

I mean you could do that or uh use your hands on head for a more uh intense pleasure.

Anyways nah sex is the goat

Oct 25, 2017
Dude no, your pelvis doesnt go there

Merc_

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 28, 2017
lmao the best part to you is where your partner does all the work. You're really telling on yourself with that one.

Apath

Oct 25, 2017
BJ feels better than sex with a condom and is less messy than sex without a condom. That's about it for the advantages.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
First of all, titjobs are better and second, sex is the best and fourth, completing a high level raid with randoms in an MMO is better than sex.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
My wife looks up at me while giving me a BJ. I can't even imagine what face I make.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
it depends on the peron's skill. a lot of blowjobs are meh, so is a lot of sex. for every cell absorbing 17 you have 10 cat tongues

Status
Not open for further replies.