FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
btw bolsonaro knows the sword
Captura-de-Tela-2018-10-05-a%CC%80s-00.56.03-868x644.png
images

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
I want to point out that Bolsonaro made an unfunny racist joke about Japanese people having small dicks, this year, so he's still an asshole even to japanese people.
As someone who has actual experience in this field, I've seen a few goddamn monsters from Japanese guys. This BS really needs to stop.

Rodderick

Oct 25, 2017
this is literally it.

Also the dude is probably into Japanese media.

He's 100% not into japanese media, he's just aware that young upper middle class males love him, and that's the same demographic that consumes anime in Brazil. It's blatant pandering, not unlike his proposal to lower taxes on video game imports.

Kilic95

Oct 25, 2017
Chireiden
This is actually pretty on point for Goku. He'd vote for Bolsanaro just to allow him to become even stronger so he would pose an even greater challenge for a future fight.

Which is why he isn't stopping the deforestation either. Goku wants the world to become a complete desolate battlefield, so we can have another shitty tournament arc.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So many on Era agree but can't post it because they'd get in trouble. Fuck.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fascists love the Japanese since their country is ethnically homogeneous yeah? TIL that Bolsonaro is a 4Chan poster :O

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Is this the guy who edited that MyAnimeList article to not be so anti-Nazi?

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I kinda want to laugh at how we're getting fucked over by a bunch of fucking clowns.
It's too surreal.

Bing147

Jun 13, 2018
Fascists love the Japanese since their country is ethnically homogeneous yeah? TIL that Bolsonaro is a 4Chan poster :O
That and racists often use the studies that put Asians at the top of IQ tests, completely ignoring context, to claim they're not really racist since they think they're only the second best race.