• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
Hey boogie, now's the time for you to shut the fuck up you irresponsible shit heel.

Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes advocating for women to be better represented is the same kind of extreme as the KKK. I'm glad we have people like Boogie to tell us how it is.

God he's such a fucking clown.

SpottieO

Oct 25, 2017
lol if I'm remembering correctly didn't he have a meltdown on GAF when he got called out for his gamergate stance?

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Marriage equality? That can wait, let's meet in the middle.

Nazis in Charlottesville? Hang on guys let's have a dialog.

Video games might get censored? LINE IN THE SAND, ALL CAPS, THIS IS NOT OKAY.

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
haha he says it like he's being totally reasonable. how can someone be that dumb and condescending at the same time?

Deleted member 5127

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's dumb, if we wait on homophobes we're going to wait forever.

Normalising it goes a long way, look at Nordic countries in Europe. Newer generations are brought up without this being an issue.

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it necessary to post this irrelevant guy's irrelevant opinions here? What exactly is there to discuss?

Why keep giving him further undeserved attention?

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
"Hey, this man plays a lot of video games. Let's give him an international platform to talk about his political views."

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
All I had to hear was "hey, let's try to get same-sex marriage done in 20 years" and I was fucking done. This fucking pseudo-passive bigot deserves no support.

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
150 years ago, he would've been the guy to let confederate generals run for public office during reconstruction

the guy that wants everybody* to get along

*some exceptions may apply

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In the weak and the wounded
X6DesPe.gif

Pancracio17

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
man fuck boogie.
I was raising eyebrows a while back when trump was getting elected and was spewing out shit like "both sides", and yeah, hes gotten progressively worse. Maybe I just didnt notice his shit back then.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh hey it's h3h3, the place all the twitch chat idiots think is this great channel but is full of lies, misinformation, racism and misogyny. Awesome. Fuck both of them for their shitty views. The fact they're both so successful makes it even more obvious how fucked up this world is.

Deleted member 25108

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Boogie has always been a racist, homophobe, sexist gamegater, hiding behind a pleasant disposition.

He is nothing like the centre. He is alt-right without the balls to say it with his chest.

LukeOP

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is the the guy who got popular by screaming at a camera and being "outraged"?

I'm not really surprised that a grown adult who throws temper tantrums hold these shitty views.

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
If only we had waited until the 1980s to pass the civil rights act.

Everything would be swell right now.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I love how he said 20 years but then went down to 10 as to, you know, not sound THAT crazy. Also, the very thing he's asking about already happened. In Boogie's world did gay people say, "Hey, lets make gay marriage legal!" and then it happened that same day? This dude is so detached from reality it's insane.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
He's a POS. I wonder if many of his pussyfoot don't cause backlash stances come from all the bullying he faced as child. I bet he was conditioned to take the path of least resistance.

Twiz

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Embarrassing this guy was in the same room as Dorito pope during E3.
I gave up on him after supporting gamer gate and hiding his videos of appeasement so only they could see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.