Carlquincy

Jul 25, 2022
Holy shit at the announcer screw up.

Basically Moonlight vs Lala Land

And Malonely thinking he won 10-2. Wow. Watched that fight sparingly, thought it was pretty close.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Kambosos showed once again that he's slightly above average, if not average at best: no power, poor footwork, and he doesn't have much defense. This should really be his fourth straight loss as Maxi Hughes thoroughly outboxed him last year and got robbed. I doubt he'll be able to live off of the Lopez win any longer.

Tank, Navarrete, and Shakur would all be exciting fights for Loma next.

Fossora

Jun 14, 2023
Is there no dedicated thread for the Usyk vs Fury fight or am I just blind? I'm so excited. I think it'll be a narrow SD either way but I'd not be surprised if Usyk went after Fury's cut.

Embiid

Feb 20, 2021
Last edited:

Fossora

Jun 14, 2023
inb4 it ends in a draw

I think MD/SD to set up a rematch.

I've changed my opinion a few times and I'm now leaning towards a narrow victory for Fury, but it all depends on how Usyk carries the weight, and on whether or not he get target/open up the eye cut that postponed the fight in the first place.

I'm just glad it's happening!

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Almost literally spit out my drink when I saw the "Usyk misses weight by 10 pounds" headline yesterday. Yelled WHAT so loud someone came to check on me.

After that fiasco during the Lomo card these announcers need to slooow down.

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017
Nights like this, make me glad to be a fight fan. wow
NGL my heart almost sank as they were reading who that second 114-113 score was going to go to