Neil young

Banned
Feb 26, 2019
User Banned (permanent): Rationalizing fascism; account still in junior phase
I'm Brazilian and I voted for Bolsonaro.

Bolsonaro is not racist and fascist, as is the Brazilian population that voted for him. Brazil is a country that has a mix of races, beliefs and cultures. To say that Brazilian is facist is bullsh*.

Brazilian wants a good government that does not steal the people like the last government, and Bolsonaro was the best candidate for the job.

And in the first two months has already begun many reforms that the country needs so much and the population has high hopes that our economy will get back on track.

We are afraid of becoming the next Venezuela, and the magnitude of the billions stolen by the last government was closer than many would think.

The American left has put in the head that the Brazilian people do not want to enter illegally in the USA and have to work turning burger into Mcdonald. I am an engineer in Brazil and I have my family, I want to have dignity living in my country. Brazil has to have a decent and democratic government.

Oct 27, 2017

Bolsonaro is not racist and fascist, as is the Brazilian population that voted for him. Brazil is a country that has a mix of races, beliefs and cultures. To say that Brazilian is facist is bullsh*.

Brazilian wants a good government that does not steal the people like the last government, and Bolsonaro was the best candidate for the job.

And in the first two months has already begun many reforms that the country needs so much and the population has high hopes that our economy will get back on track.

We are afraid of becoming the next Venezuela, and the magnitude of the billions stolen by the last government was closer than many would think.

The American left has put in the head that the Brazilian people do not want to enter illegally in the USA and have to work turning burger into Mcdonald. I am an engineer in Brazil and I have my family, I want to have dignity living in my country. Brazil has to have a decent and democratic government.

Yes, he is.

And these arguments are just another nonsense from their delusional supporters.

Last edited:

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018

He said a woman was too ugly to be raped and that would prefer a dead son than a gay son. You should be ashamed

Edit: you really made an acc only for this?

Last edited:

Jakartalado

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
I'm not here to discuss politics, but people are utterly blind saying Bolsonaro is the best person for wiping corruption out of Brazil.

In two months we had more crisis and offensive statements to the constitution under his administration than in the past 20 years. Even his son is being under investigation for illicit enrichment.

Not to mention the other problems already stated here.

If stealing copyright songs were his worst problems I would be laughing at this point, but sadly it's not the case. Not even close to that....

Oct 27, 2017
Sega is/was very big in Brazil, is Sonic still popular there? I wouldnt be surprised if he heard the song when visiting relatives or something lol

SoundCheck

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Yesterday, the ministry of education ordered that children are filmed while shouting the slogan of the Bolsonaro campaign in public schools. He is a fascist and you are a idiot.

JUNGLEGAMER

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 3, 2019
5098782336_f7c2414673_z.png

Mario is next

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Crying irl. I actually love this version of the song despite how shitty the game is. This government truly wants to ruin everything!

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Yee-ouch. This... isn't a good look for them.

I've seen people downplay this but, having a twitter account, with a LARGE youth following I might add, retweeting and boosting a racist fascist's propaganda makes you part of the problem.

Oct 27, 2017

emoji_update_2017_10.png

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Jesus christ the bolsonaro defense force is still going strong

SNRUB

Oct 27, 2017
New Jersey
Jesus christ the bolsonaro defense force is still going strong
Feelsbad being a brazillian and seeing people defend him, more than half the country voted for him nonetheless...
I've actually had people debate me on why this isn't a bad thing in the slightest and that it's funny that the Sonic twitter is aware of it.

He's a fucking fascist for Christ sakes. Why the hell would you interact with that shit when your fandom largely consists of children?

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I've actually had people debate me on why this isn't a bad thing in the slightest and that it's funny that the Sonic twitter is aware of it.

He's a fucking fascist for Christ sakes. Why the hell would you interact with that shit when your fandom largely consists of children?
Aye, the less spotlight for him and his goons the better. Would be better to acknowledge it by a written text distancing Sonic from him but i guess the Sonic twitter feels like anything that gives them views its worth a retweet.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know that you've been banned but have you seen the amount of bullshit we got in just 2 freaking months?
The "mamata" never ended. As everyone always knew, Bolsonaro and his troupe were the EXACT same as the shitty-ass PT. But of course Bolsominions won't ever admit that, because "Globo é esquerdista durrrrrrrrrrr"

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
I would use the theme from robotech.

But I'll probably never get to be a tyrant. Sigh. . _.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
Oh man there are bolsominions here as well.... Lame era lol.
Raise your feet cause someone is wiping the floor (in Portuguese, wipe the floor (passar pano) means someone is covering up/trying to sweep a story 'under the rug', roughly)
Yesterday bolsonaro lauded Paraguay's former dictator Alfredo Stroessner, a ruthless killer AND pedophile, who had a ranch of pre-pube sex slaves.
So that's where we are, and some Brazilians still say he's 'better than before', cause they're just too stupid or too ignorant.

Last edited:

ODD

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, of course he's not a fascist. Yesterday, for example, he praised Paraguay's former dictator, a man responsible for thousands of arbitrary imprisonments, tortures, killings and this super-cool dude was also a pedophile. Bolsonaro called him "a man with a vision". This was the last of a series of absurd remarks this bad prototype of a president had said in the recent years.

crpj31

Dec 13, 2017
Looks like Brazil is really a retro country:
-Master System and Mega Drive still selling there
-The song used is from one of the worst games of the last gen
-The government fights the communism (???)
I wonder when the Cold War will finish there.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
4321.jpg

Bolsonaro and his followers in a nutshell, but no, he's not a fascist, I'M TELLING YOU!!1one