CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So today it hit me that I have a bit of a break-up tradition. After every break-up I've had, after talking in real life and usually ending it in messy ways, I've always sent them this song through text:

It's sort of a break-up tradition for me at this point, as in there is no going back. I wonder if anyone else here has something they end up always doing after breaking up with someone.

Share away, peeps.

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait...did your girlfriend not like her new nickname??

Knew this would come up. No, I just was thinking of this earlier today and how weird it was.

I just came from her place an hour ago actually, she really does enjoy Sugartits!Thank you ResetEra, truly the internet's best dating resource.

Do you actually break up with people using Pokemon songs or are you trolling?

I break up with them before, then send it after.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
šŸ˜
So you mean to tell me that you send them Pokemon videos after you break up with them?

Cmon

ahoyhoy

Oct 25, 2017
- you go through enough breakups to have a"tradition"

- your "tradition" is to send your exs a song from the PokƩmon TV show, either to troll them or out of some bizarre affection for the song they probably don't share

- you decided to share all of this with ERA, a site known for its maturity and understanding, especially when it comes to dating.

Gonna guess you're either a dumbass, an asshole, or an attention whore .

miscellaneous houseplant

self-requsted ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My breakup tradition is feeling terrible about myself and indulging in unhealthy habits for a long time.

I guess sending your new ex- a Pokemon song is about the same

OP
OP
CoolestSpot

CoolestSpot

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
- you go through enough breakups to have a"tradition"

- your "tradition" is to send your exs a song from the PokƩmon TV show, either to troll them or out of some bizarre affection for the song they probably don't share

- you decided to share all of this with ERA, a site known for its maturity and understanding, especially when it comes to dating.

Gonna guess you're either a dumbass, an asshole, or an attention whore .

Eh probably all 3. Immediately all my relationships were in high school until the latest one, but yeah, asshole move regardless.

Honestly expected some snickers but not a whole thread derail from my "tradition"

JCHandsom

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
...Oh god this thread was a mistake wasn't it...
tenor.gif

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Man what were their responses to this stupid Pokemon song being sent to them?

I'm hella curious lmao

shazrobot

Oct 28, 2017
You send a fucking Pokemon song to ex's, like right after the fact?

What the fuck man? What the fuck is wrong with you.

Celestine

Oct 31, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
I gotta hand it to you, it's pretty genius.

If an ex did that to me, I'd cringe so hard I'd be able to forget him immediately (or rather, forcefully purge from my memory) and happily move on with my life.

I'm sure that's how you're trying to make them feel. Very considerate of you.

(Forcefully purges OP from memory)

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
You send a fucking Pokemon song to ex's, like right after the fact?

What the fuck man? What the fuck is wrong with you.

To be fair, they already broke up so he doesn't have to be worried about what they think. Hopefully they were amicable break ups where the song can be sent as a joke to lessen the blow. That would be pretty funny.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
My bar for evaluating my own status of adulthood has been lowered to a more attainable level. You have my sincere thanks OP. Godspeed.

TemplaerDude

Oct 25, 2017
If this was the old place, OP, you'd have a derisive / witty comment under your name and it'd be hot linked to that video.

Thankfully, we're in a better place now.

PatMan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
OP, do you actually do this? I can tell you for certain if anyone of your friends or family found out they would think you are insane. No way does an adult do this. You have to be trolling right now.

PatMan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually cracking up at the idea of an ex sending me break up music from fucking PokƩmon. I'd be glad I got out of a relationship with a man-child (no offense Op)

The Driver

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tbh if someone sent this to me I'd seduce them back into being with me, idc how long it takes and what I'd gotta do, and then I'd dump them back otc.

Marjorine

Oct 27, 2017
So you send this to people after you dump them? Or they dump you? This is insane. This cannot be true.

Sending anyone a song that they can enjoy during a breakup is pretty odd, but some Pokemon song? Wow. Did you break up with Psyduck?

andrew

Oct 25, 2017
Soon as they got some anime song in the wake of a messy breakup I bet all these girls thought "wow I really
dodge.gif
"