• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotSelf

Oct 26, 2017
Mueller right now.

source.gif

Vilix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
I'll be surprised if we see the whole report. Trump will probably redact part, if not most, of it. I'm looking forward to congress's investigations, as well as the southern district of NY's investigation into trump businesses.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
It wasn't about getting the job, it was about the Trump Tower Moscow deal.
That's essentially a goal post move with regards to the general thrust of accusations. He was accused of colluding with Russia to "steal" the election, which was largely what kicked off the investigation (well, coupled with potential obstruction of justice and evidence of Russia tampering with the lead up to the election).

Oct 28, 2017
Nothing is going to happen to Trump and even if it did, and he was imprisoned for life, it would do fuck all to stop the downward spiral this country is in. He's a symptom, not a cause.

Unknownlight

One Winged Slayer
Nov 2, 2017
Holy shit the despair in here is suffocating

The Mueller Report was always a way to feel good that something was being done about the Trump insanity. Now it's over, which means nothing is being done anymore, and no one ever had a real expectation that anything significant would happen at the end. Nothing has happened so far, why would it now?

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I dont expect much to come from it. Tho we will see. I just feel like Trump will get away with it and nonstop be smug about it for a last year he is president.

The Adder

Oct 25, 2017
This is what you'll get out of Barr if we don't see the full report, and feel free to quote me on this.

The President's campaign was unquestionably infiltrated and utilized, by foreign agents on behalf of Russia. There is, however, a lack of conclusive evidence that the President himself had direct knowledge of, or aided in, these acts.

OtherWorldly

Banned
Dec 3, 2018

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
This thread is full of trash people barely pretending to hide their glee at the possibility that the report doesn't bury Trump. Stop with the faux defeatism and just admit it.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
Oh. He's done a shit load of illegal crimes.

We can be sure of that at this point regardless of actual collusion or not. Thats the good thing depending on how you look at it.
That's true. I didn't mean to imply that he might not have done anything illegal, just meant to say that the crimes or the verdict on them doesn't take away from the rest of his bullshit.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's going to be bad because he's been attacking McCain. He's doing this to set up the narrative that McCain conspired with Hillary to make up a fake dossier, and to have people believe it was the only thing the report is based on, and thus even if it says he did it, it's all fake news.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Can they just bury this? Can republicans in the senate and Barr just ignore this and then nothing happens?

What safeguards are in place?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
At least Trump is 72 and the size of a whale so he can't just be President forever. If he were 50, we'd all be fucked.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit the despair in here is suffocating

imagine how suffocating its been for democrats to be whipping themselves into a frenzy hoping an 80 year old fed can reverse time instead of proposing and supporting policies anyone would like and not attacking freshman congress members of their own party

Status
Not open for further replies.