Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Been on both sides of the equation. Travel a lot so the hotel sex is always a crap shoot. I can't get mad at people for fucking, because I have had to loud banging to keep it down. As long as it isn't an every night/wake you up kind of thing..... it is what it isss

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
That's interesting. Here in Brooklyn a lot of prewar buildings have thicker walls than the "new" buildings (which are very thin). I can still hear stuff but it's muffled.

DeepBlueDay

Jan 10, 2020
Once lived in a block with a lot of small Appartements, where that one Sunday someone moved in and had her whole family with her for help. At the same time as they we're carrying stuff inside the building, another neighbour started moaning like crazy due to sexytime. How embarrassing that must have been lmao.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
20f99ddd-126d-43fc-8fhjoa.jpeg
Hi Ted Cruz

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
OP should help set the mood by blasting some Next - Too Close or some Pony.

Vaser

Oct 31, 2017
So hypothetically, if I were to find myself in the proximity of people having sex, would that make me less of a virgin?

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
OP now that you know how thin the walls are just imagine what kind of shit you let them participate in so far.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendshipā„¢
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Ugh, this shit happened to me at my last apartment. Four college girls next door.

And they got pissed and reported me because my girlfriend moaned too loud and I banged her head against the wall.

Yeah I was the asshole but it was my only humble brag moment in 41 years.

Falore

Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Fight fire with fire. Get suction cups and spderman humpyour ceiling with the swiftness.

Scarlet Spider

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
This happened to me during my high school years. They were really going out at it. 9 months later, constantly sounds of a baby crying made my sleep schedule a nightmare.

LakeEarth

Oct 27, 2017
Ontario
My wife is so ear piercingly loud, we had to buy a house. Even then, windows closed, I'm pretty sure the neighbors know.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
When I was in college, the girl in the dorm next to mine LOVED to have extremely loud sex on the top bunk of her bunk beds. So sometimes I'd be lying in bed and just hear her entire bunk bed frame repeatedly slam into the wall over and over and over again.

Convasse

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA, USA
This isn't true suffering, OP.
True suffering is trying to finish your master's degree so you can move out of your parent's house and never again have to hear your 60+ father expertly handling your 55+ mother ever again from the next room.
You merely adopted the darkness. I was born in it, molded by it.

OP
OP

Deleted member 46958

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
This isn't true suffering, OP.
True suffering is trying to finish your master's degree so you can move out of your parent's house and never again have to hear your 60+ father expertly handling your 55+ mother ever again from the next room.
You merely adopted the darkness. I was born in it, molded by it.

lmfao goddamn, wow. I once heard my grandparents stop at the behest of my grandmother, who told my grandfather I was in the next room.

Everything is shit my friend. Coming from someone who finished their grad degree and is trying to move himself.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Is it normal to hear people getting it on in states where the air conditioning is just leaving windows open?

At our previous townhome the neighbors kept their windows open and got quite loud.