Status
Not open for further replies.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

This comes directly from the Laundrie attorney.
Breaking from the attorney for Brian Laundrie: "Be advised that the whereabouts of Brian Laundrie are currently unknown. The FBI is currently at the Laundrie residence removing property to assist in locating Brian. As of now the FBI is now looking for both Gabby and Brian."

Let's try and keep this thread focused on the developing news. The last thread got locked due to a high amount of reports.
www.resetera.com

Van Life vlogger Gabby Petito missing after cross-country trip with boyfriend

Hope she is found safe. Last I heard the boyfriend returned home and is not saying much. Sad situation. https://www.fox13news.com/news/north-port-pd-find-van-used-by-missing-woman-boyfriend-on-cross-country-trip Their vlog:

CNN timeline of events
www.cnn.com

A timeline of 22-year-old Gabby Petito's case | CNN

Just days into the search for Brian Laundrie, authorities on the other side of the country discovered Petito's remains in an area of Wyoming's Bridger-Teton National Forest. A Wyoming coroner ruled Petito's cause of death to be strangulation.

A New Live Feed as of Saturday 9/18
www.wfla.com

North Port police pause search for night as officers look for Gabby Petito’s fiancé at Carlton Reserve

North Port police officers and FBI agents are conducting a search of the Carlton Reserve to find Brian Laundrie, fiancé of missing North Port woman Gabby Petito.

Last edited:

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
I see he's continuing his completely non-suspicious behavior.

Edit: Also wasn't he a person of interest too? How the hell did he get away unseen? Isn't there 24 hour surveillance for these people?

Last edited:

Cheesebu

Wrong About Cheese
Sep 21, 2020
Lmao, his attorney is such a clown. Yea big shocker, dude about to be put away for life has "gone missing".

I hope to god his attorney lies to the police so they can lock his ass up too.

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia
I'm shocked that the most likely outcome is, tragically, in the midst of coming to pass.

Surely, the pearl-clutchers in the previous thread will admit that they allowed their sanctimoniousness to get the better of them.

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
I'm surprised that he wasn't being watched by any authorities, but at the same time I'm not surprised he's missing.

Kind of seals the deal too, in my opinion. Damn shame, was actually foolishly optimistic that Gabby could have been found alive, but I have pretty much no hope of that now. Hopefully they'll at least find her body, so the family can have closure

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If we get the full story to this it's going to be quite a tale, but yeah this seems to suggest he's got something to hide.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
I'm shocked that the most likely outcome is, tragically, in the midst of coming to pass.

Surely, the pearl-clutchers in the previous thread will admit that they allowed their sanctimoniousness to get the better of them.
I mean just because these things tend to end up a certain way, that's no reason to endorse jumping to conclusions and doggedly sticking to those conclusions in every single case.

There was more than one possibility as to why that guy was acting cagey, at least early on.

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is insane. They kept saying they knew he wasn't at the house but knew where he was, and now this?

Blah

Oct 26, 2017
At least the people with the moral high ground have a better vantage point to find the dude, so it's good for something.

OP
OP
rjinaz

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Another update:

There is a woman on tiktok that claims she and her boyfriend picked up Brian, alone, on August 29th around the location law enforcement has been looking for Gabby. Once he found out they were headed the wrong way, he got out and said he would get a ride with somebody else. Her report seems credible and the police are aware of the report.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I'm sure glad he didn't talk to the cops…

/s

dude is guilty as fuck

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Benefit of the doubt at first for this guy, due process & all, also talking to the police is something you should never do, they will try to just pin it on you to go back to their donuts & coffee, but damn skipping town, just screams guilty as fuck, it's over for this guy.

WetWaffle

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what all the people batting so hard for this guy despite him acting like the most suspicious person ever feel.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Obviously he's either killed himself or ran away somewhere. It's a shame that her family will likely never know what happened.

And of course, it's important to repeat that "don't talk to cops" applies to questioning and interrogations without representation. It does not apply to calling 911 if something happens to a friend or SO

Nov 7, 2017
At this point i wouldnt be surprised if they both magically appear safe and sound in an elaborate scheme to gain instagram followers

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
What a shitty situation. Hopefully they find her body so her family can have some sense of closure event though her murderer will be living his life in some non-extradition country.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised that he wasn't being watched by any authorities, but at the same time I'm not surprised he's missing.

Kind of seals the deal too, in my opinion. Damn shame, was actually foolishly optimistic that Gabby could have been found alive, but I have pretty much no hope of that now. Hopefully they'll at least find her body, so the family can have closure

After 48 hours the chances of finding someone alive drops off significantly. Unfortunately this was always probably going to be the case.

Selbran

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty crazy nobody was monitoring him given the nature of his fiance's disappearance. I wonder if his family knew he was going to take off? Might have just come back to say his goodbyes and get his things and then run for it.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what everyone's talking about. You get a splinter on a nature trail and I'm protecting my ass by going on the run.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Another update:

There is a woman on tiktok that claims she and her boyfriend picked up Brian, alone, on August 29th around the location law enforcement has been looking for Gabby. Once he found out they were headed the wrong way, he got out and said he would get a ride with somebody else. Her report seems credible and the police are aware of the report.

I was just reading this article with details about that

www.fox13now.com

Gabby Petito disappearance: Woman says she and her boyfriend picked up Laundrie hitchhiking

Police confirm TikTok user's claims that she picked up Brian Laundrie, the boyfriend of missing woman Gabby Petito, while he was hiking alone in Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming in late August under strange circumstances.

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
What a shitty situation. Hopefully they find her body so her family can have some sense of closure event though her murderer will be living his life in some non-extradition country.
There was zero way he was getting on a plane anywhere in the US. His name no doubt is in the database of FBI/TSA

Status
Not open for further replies.