• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musha_Soturi

Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to the second official BritERA meetup!

Our quarterly meet ups will continue here, hope to see a lot of you there.

When

Friday 30th March

Where

London - Soho

The Plan

3pm – Drinks – Fitzroy Tavern
Address – 16 Charlotte Street, Fitzrovia, London, W1T 2LY
Nearest Tubes – Tottenham Court Road, Goodge Street, Oxford Circus

5pm – Food – Honest Burgers Soho
Address – 4A Meard Street, Soho, London, W1F 0EF
Nearest Tubes – Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road

6pm – Drinks – The Duke of Argyll
Address – 37 Brewer Street, Soho, London, W1D 7LQ
Nearest Tubes – Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square, Tottenham Court Road

Late – Drinks and Dancing – TBD
If anyone is still out and doesn't fancy going home early we can head on somewhere else after

Who

Musha_Soturi
King_Moc
7aged
Mikeside
zomgbbqftw
Jerry
Theonik
JonathanEx
MudoSkills
Mindwipe
Jedeye Sniv
BGBW
Blackthorn
Hodgy
TeamLeftMatch
Ceecee

Last edited:

JonathanEx

Oct 25, 2017
Oh oh oh! Put me down as a maybe. Need to confirm my partner's movements that day to see if there's anything I have to do but it looks like I'm free.

Skeleton

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Going to that crappy Birmingham place for a competition all weekend, depending how early you start may come down for a goodbye London pint(s)

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Questions: Are you okay about new people turning up? Have I made enough of a twat of myself on the forum that you wouldn't want me to be there?

If the respective answers are yes and no then I'm in.

OP
OP
Musha_Soturi

Musha_Soturi

Oct 26, 2017
Oh oh oh! Put me down as a maybe. Need to confirm my partner's movements that day to see if there's anything I have to do but it looks like I'm free.

Oh oh oh no, not a maybe, putting you down as a definitely. No excuses J-ex, you're one of us now

Questions: Are you okay about new people turning up? Have I made enough of a twat of myself on the forum that you wouldn't want me to be there?

yes and no.

Honestly mate if we didn't want new people along we wouldn't bother making a thread for it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm in.

Genuinely without being funny, if you don't smell awful or want to play Pokemon Go in the corner you'll be fine. We are a rambunctious sort, if you're cool with jumping in the middle and getting your chat on you'll be fine. I always think that wallflowers have a hard time at these things.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I dunno - I feel like I was a real wallflower at the first couple of meets.

Nah man you were in the middle, I remember it. Did you meet Mrs Side at like your second meet?? You were getting on it.

See stinky singletons, you might even meet your future wife if you come to one of these. It happens.

tbh I'm a poor judge of what happens at these things, they're just a blur of shouting and spilling drinks everywhere.

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Dammit dude, you always organise these things when I'm not available!

Gonna be in Nottingham, but for those on the fence about it: go! They're a welcoming bunch and many a good night has been had.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I want to make it at least one of my life goals to attend a meet-up, sadly I am not available for this one, but the next one will be around Christmas wont it?

Theonik

Oct 25, 2017
If you want karaoke it's probably best to suggest somewhere so we can book in advance.
I was not necessarily suggesting though I would desire such. It even was the intention before /that/ night happened!
As for suggestions it depends on where we end up being before and what people's preferences are and if people are down for it.
Can suggest a few places.

Oct 29, 2017
I once again cannot make it unfortunately but I hope you all have a great time! Eventually I will be able to make one again!