• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Wells Fargo Center Unveils Rage Room Where Fans Can Break Stuff And Unleash Their Anger
That's right. The Wells Fargo Center has unveiled the first-ever rage room in a major professionals sports arena.

The rage room allows fans and guests to let out some stress by breaking, smashing and crushing items inside of the brand new Disassembly Room. Some of the breakable items even include the opposing team's logos.
The rage room is tucked behind an unassuming library wall in the Assembly Room on the stadium's City Terrace Level.

"The concept is definitely one-of-a-kind and non-traditional," said Valerie Camillo, President of Business Operations of Philadelphia Flyers and the Wells Fargo Center. "We ran the concept by some of our fans who told us they thought this would be a fresh way to have some harmless fun. I had never heard of a rage room before the design team pitched the idea. Now, I can't wait to get in there and take a few whacks."
The rage room is accessible through a "secret passage" and includes an area where guests can watch the smashing fun.

The Disassembly Room will debut at the Flyers' home opener Wednesday vs. the New Jersey Devils. Fans can reserve a rage session in advance here.

Hopefully, fans won't feel the need to do any smashing.

OP
OP
Squarehard

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
ShorttermParallelBagworm-size_restricted.gif

Siggy-P

Avenger
Mar 18, 2018
Don't rage rooms already exist? Why are they saying it's one of a kind?

Edit: Oh it's a sports team focused one. Nevermind.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The name sounds so familiar like I feel like I heard of it before in a video on youtube. But I can't put a face or voice to the name.

EN1GMA

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
Flyers stink and Tron is never coming back.

I don't know this Bronson character.

NihonTiger

Oct 25, 2017
Considering their esports involvement, they missed a huge opportunity by not calling it The Dignitoss lounge.

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
I saw a thread he made awhile ago and now it says deleted member#42 so I figured he deleted it. I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
Wells Fargo? They should also put them in their banks for their customers when they find out the company has taken advantage of them yet again

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
@bronsonlee quit? Without telling us all?! Shit the @ doesn't bring him up 🤔 unless he changed his name?

Status
Not open for further replies.