• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
noisypixel.net

Buckshot Roulette Sold Over 1 Million Copies After Launching For $2.99

Critical Reflex announced that the Mike Klubnika-developed horror indie game Buckshot Roulette has sold over 1 million copies on PC via Steam. The game

View: https://youtu.be/h_tyGlvtgok

NEW features for Steam release:

- New items for Double or Nothing mode.
- Leaderboards.
- Additional languages support.
- Controller support.
- Steam Deck support (beta).
- Original Soundtrack is included in the Steam version.
- Improved AI in Double or Nothing mode.

Buckshot Roulette is Russian Roulette with a 12-gauge shotgun. Dive into a gritty underworld nightclub. Face off against The Dealer. Brace yourself as you pull the trigger. Load the chamber, press your luck, double down. There's no prize for second place.

There was only one other thread about this game on here, proving that the majority of us are truly not keeping up with the times.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Remember seeing this blow up with all the streamers and YouTubers. It's a short but sweet experience.

PlayBee

One Winged Slayer
Nov 8, 2017
I watched a 30 minute Let's Play of the game and it's cool but it seems like there's not much more to it

Siri

Nov 7, 2017
It's definitely a neat experience, and the aesthetic is great. Definitely don't feel like refunding it, even without the promised updates.

wafflebrain

Oct 27, 2017
Such a weird game!

In theory it is VERY limited, but you can't stop playing.

It blew my mind.

Yeah its really addicting, and the presentation reminds me of the first part of Inscryption but with obviously different mechanics. We need more tabletop within a rendered tabletop/opponent games :P

MP will make this even more popular for sure.

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO
I've seen vtubers playing this like crazy, looks pretty good.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
I played for about a hour and got my fill. Cool game I don't mind supporting for $2.99 even if the experience was pretty limited

Winnie

Mar 12, 2020
It's a cool game, I played on itch some time ago. It's a shame that the itch version doesn't get some of these feature (because it uses steamwork) tho.