Christo750

May 10, 2018

This video is gruesome and will make you seeth with anger.

The officer has been identified and calls are being made for his arrest.

The Department has also made a statement denying that the officer in question shoved him, rather the man "tripped and fell".

And they wonder why nobody likes these assholes.

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
your mom's house

This is my city, and I am fucking ashamed. Dozens of cops and that's their approach to this situation? Old man is out after curfew, let's push him to the fucking ground?

Fuck you. I am ashamed to live here.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
These protests aren't going to end anytime soon, and rightly so, with shit like this continuing to make headlines.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
whytheguillo.jpg

And then cook the fascist pigs.

zombiejames

Oct 25, 2017
Look how calm and casual these assholes are about attempted murder. Just keep on walking like nothing happened. Pure psychopaths.

Oct 27, 2017
The fact that they literally just don't give a shit about him speaks volumes.

Not one of them said anything. They all obeyed orders. Not one said "fuck this, this is fucked up". Not one stood up to that disgusting, piece of shit of a cop who shoved an elderly person to the ground and who started fucking bleeding from his head. Not one of them helped or aided that man.

They can all burn to the fucking ground.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
And you could see someone pull the shoving officer back to call it in as an incident that would be thoroughly played down in the press. Fuck them all.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
at first i thought the cop reacted by trying to help him up

but as he turns back, you see the way he was holding his baton

he wanted to make sure he stayed down

DopeyFish

Oct 25, 2017
this one is likely going to blow shit up

you fuck with seniors and a whole other segment of people are going to get pissed

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
Forgot where I saw it, but the report said he "tripped and fell."

Oct 25, 2017
*He tripped and fell after the two of us pushed him.*

That second angle is tough to watch.

Edit: I didn't even realize the blood was coming from his ears. Just absolutely sickening.

Last edited:

jvm

Oct 27, 2017
I'm physically ill from seeing this. I'm not sure how anyone can watch it and not be scarred by it.

The way way that one cop turns as if to help and is nudged away by another. What. The. Fuck.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
And all of these pigs have mothers, brothers, sisters, fathers, sons, and daughters that will all tell you "Not every cop is a bad cop!" citing one of these golden boys right here.

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
the balls to lie and say he tripped and fell when it's on TWO FUCKING VIDEOS, is so brazen. these fucking....UGH

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they literally just don't give a shit about him speaks volumes.

Not one of them said anything. They all obeyed orders. Not one said "fuck this, this is fucked up". Not one stood up to that disgusting, piece of shit of a cop who shoved an elderly person to the ground and who started fucking bleeding from his head. Not one of them helped or aided that man.

They can all burn to the fucking ground.

One of them seems to start bending over to help him but he gets pushed forward by the guy who shoved him.

Then they continue like nothing happened.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
This "he tripped and fell" bullshit is some "bullets were ejected from a police firearm and the subject happened to be struck". Minimizing-ass horseshit language. Fuck them.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
It shouldn't shock me, but the fact that not a single cop stopped and rushed over to the man is just insane.

Mar 10, 2018
All cops are bad.

But NYPD are demonic.

Ideally, the military would come in and kick these motherfucker' asses. Because I don't know who else can check them. But I know such a thing is only fantasy.

EDIT: Buffalo PD actually. But my point still stands.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Ironically, that's the exact same spot where cops kneeled yesterday with protestors in "solidarity" yesterday

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Look at all those good cops rushing to help him up and restrain the bad cop.

Just rushed right on over.

Yup.