just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Definitely getting JP vibes. hahaha looking at JP clips.

"I hate your face."

"Samantha, you WILL be mine."

Last edited:

Ixzion

Nov 7, 2017
Then when you're on the date:

youtu.be

Demolition Man - Phoenix vs Cops [HD]

Demolition Man Scene Stars: Wesley Snipes, Paul Perri Director: Marco Brambilla Writers: Peter M. Lenkov, Robert Reneau, Daniel Waters Producers: Howard ...

Seems unwise, though. A lot of interpersonal relationships is developing the skills, which include a lot of smalltalk.

Avitus

Oct 25, 2017
Only a matter of time until we find out a majority of dating profiles are bots created by the app owner.

Aug 1, 2018
this is just a recommended feed. It's literally just another form of compatibility algorithm but one that requires an inordinate amount of engineering work and power. Like this is just one big enormous Rube Goldberg machine that ends with a list of people you could start talking to and I almost guarantee the success rate will not be discernably higher than anything that's come before.

But it's a new one they can lock behind another paywall

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
So wait…. An AI bit of yourself is going to talk to an AI bot of someone else? Fucking lol…. What could go wrong

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I could see some people using it to scout out a partner. Not like people take dating on these apps seriously anyway.

But this is clearly just meant for shareholders, not users.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Every time I see news like this in the dating app space, I think of a conversation I had not too long ago with a cis hetero friend of mine. About how dating apps have become so dystopian and gamified, that they've kind of pushed people back to the days of…meeting in person. Lol

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't see that we had a thread on this. If there is any doubt left, they're going to use your messages to train their AIs, if they haven't already.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Why stop there? Just let those two nice AIs meet, develop a loving relationship and give birth to a cute little AI baby.