Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
October? Thought it'd comeout this season
October? Over a month into next season? While Optimus and the Transformers weapon are part of this one?

It's their yearly physical pack (that also has a digital version lol), it always come out in October. Will substitute this

81CZTdoRMmL.jpg

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
Megs is pretty nice but that's one ugly Bumblebee design.

The transforming bus is cute. I wonder if it's getting a toy in the Transformers Collaborative line?

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Maaaaan, this was a GREAT month for my homie to get a PS5 for his birthday.

Guy is the biggest TF fan I know - has literally hundreds of classic, third party, Masterpiece TF lining his home office and is a host of one of the top three biggest TF podcasts. He bought the BP but not sure if he can earn Prime, but I did sent him a gifted Primal.

This is going to guarantee I'll get him to stick around - now bring back Miles to seal the deal.

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't really care for the movies, but I'm disappointed the Bumblebee isn't based off the movie design.

It's based off his War For Cybertron design from the Activision games with a tiny bit of the Evergreen design thrown in, but they've made it look waaaaay to humanoid.

Odd really as the Megatron doesn't really have any WFC elements and is entirely based on the evergreen key art.

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
I don't really care for the movies, but I'm disappointed the Bumblebee isn't based off the movie design.

It's based off his War For Cybertron design from the Activision games with a tiny bit of the Evergreen design thrown in, but they've made it look waaaaay too humanoid.

Odd really as the Megatron doesn't really have any WFC elements and is entirely based on the evergreen key art.

DaveB

Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
It's based off his War For Cybertron design from the Activision games with a tiny bit of the Evergreen design thrown in, but they've made it look waaaaay too humanoid.

The game those bastards still haven't given us an HD remaster of. I so desperately want this plus Fall of Cybertron on the Switch or made BC on the XBX/S.