• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
i can't believe we get the first look of the playstation 5 box through Burger King

also that box doesn't look big. maybe they have no packing in it.

or it comes disassembled like ikea furnitures

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
I hate these actors pretending to be normal people commercials, they are the worst

HelloItsPulse

Dec 14, 2017
It's cool that those people already won PS5, Travis Scott needs competition in the Astro Bot leaderboards.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I think we saw way before BK
i think that was just a promo shot. looks thinner here than here.

ps5-box-e1600328183123-768x428.jpg

edit; when the two guys is over it. it looks thin. but when the girl is over it, it looks thicker.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
BK is one of those places that I have no idea how they continue to operated when they always seem empty

Oct 25, 2017
How do they have footage of people already winning PS5s? Are... are commercials not always telling the truth?? 😭

edit: also as an american living in canada, fuck this whole thing!!

;)

Whittaker

Jun 21, 2018
I don't see a dramatization disclaimer. Might be actual customers in a test market who had to sign a release and an NDA.

Update: yeah there's blurred out t-shirt logos and license plates. No way props and wardrobe wouldn't just furnish pre-cleared stuff if they were actors.

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
I think that was winners of a prize, not just console. I recall it was games and other stuff too.
i can't remember but i think it was just the ps4 prize pack for this contest

blog.playstation.com

PlayStation and Taco Bell: A Chance to Win PS4 Before November 15th

I have exciting news for PlayStation fans! I know you all have been eagerly waiting to get your hands on PlayStation 4, the best place to play. I’m happy to announce that PlayStation and Taco Bell are joining forces to give away PS4s before they hit stores on November 15th. One winner will be...

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
i can't remember but i think it was just the ps4 prize pack for this contest

blog.playstation.com

PlayStation and Taco Bell: A Chance to Win PS4 Before November 15th

I have exciting news for PlayStation fans! I know you all have been eagerly waiting to get your hands on PlayStation 4, the best place to play. I’m happy to announce that PlayStation and Taco Bell are joining forces to give away PS4s before they hit stores on November 15th. One winner will be...
Just did the math, that's about 4300 consoles. Still not as much as I thought it would be.

But I was thinking of the other promotion where you could get a console, a game, PS giftcard or coupons. Maybe it wasnt Taco Bell that I am thinking of.

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
Used to love Burger King years ago, it's now disgusting and trash tier for fast food and one of the last places I want to risk getting food from during the pandemic, PS5 contest aside.

The Azn One

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Just saw this commercial while streaming and notice how large the retail box for the PS5 is. So massive! The youtube link is unlisted but it is from Playstation.