RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
burger-king-hoodie-insulated-pocket.jpg

Burger King partners with "retro-futuristic chillwear" brand Staycoolnyc to release a limited-edition hoodie that's "designed to keep you and your Whopper (or just about any BK menu item) warm when you're on the go."

The BK x Staycoolnyc hoodie features custom Whopper embroidery and two zippered pockets that are lined with "insulated warming technology" and are big enough to each fit a Whopper (you can probably stuff an insulated bag in the front pocket for any additional menu items).

The hoodie is priced at $85 (shipping is included) and is available now, while supplies last, at merch.bk.com.
www.brandeating.com

Burger King Selling Hoodie with Insulated Pockets to Store Your Whopper

Burger King partners with "retro-futuristic chillwear" brand Staycoolnyc to release a limited-edition hoodie that's "designed to keep you a...

spongebob-sounds-reasonable.gif

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
Is it dumb? Yes
Is it stupid? Yes
Is it funny and reasonably priced for a gag gift? Also yes

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
"stay cool" but is meant to stay warm? 🤔 i'm getting mixed signals here, King.

The Argus

Oct 28, 2017
Lmao. I just bought one in medium as a gag gift for my Fiancée. It's a cute sweatshirt, and we always joke about clothes to keep food warm. Thanks OP.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
this could legitimately be useful for me when I get takeout in the dead of winter and walking home with food that is getting colder by the minute

not a fan of the design though

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Advertising when you're smuggling Double Doubles into the movie theater is just asking for trouble.

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
But will it hold a Wendy's Baconator, or is there some sort of Whopper DRM?

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
I feel an existential shame and a deep longing.

I am staring into the abyss.

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
If the graphic design was more clever and cool looking i woulda. What does stay cool even means?