vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020

bsigg shared this in the XGS OT and seems like an adequate update to this thread

Au Revoir pos

The Lord of Cereal

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Jan 9, 2020
Great to hear. Why public pressure is the best, though it sucks it took so long to happen, since I assume that it hasn't just been a long standing internal investigation

0xe0x

Banned
Dec 23, 2021
If you ever worked in a corporate world you would know these could take years. Companies dont want to get sued
I am.

The best part is you didn't read the article and that there's not even a talk about an investigation being made. Hell, he didn't even get fired, but instead a soft ass PR about "parting ways".

Microsoft wouldn't immediately confirm or deny the report, but GeekWire has already corroborated it by obtaining an internal email from Microsoft cloud boss Scott Guthrie: "We have mutually decided that this is the right time for him to leave the company to pursue other opportunities," he writes. The memo, which you can read at GeekWire, says nothing about the allegations, and says Kipman will stay on for two more months to help with the transition. It also details a reorganization for Kipman's entire mixed reality division, with the hardware teams joining Panos Panay's Windows + Devices org.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
I am.

The best part is you didn't read the article and that there's not even a talk about an investigation being made. Hell, he didn't even get fired, but instead a soft ass PR about "parting ways".

Come on, reading an article? You can't expect that from someone that's trying to trying to "dunk" on the community

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
"We have mutually decided that this is the right time for him to leave the company to pursue other opportunities,"

😂

Unfortunately this might also mean he got a good check to leave quietly.