• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

blackgandorf

Oct 27, 2017
g1gh6Eq.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTB
$30 PSN Cards (US) with 10%-15% or more discount BOUGHT

WTS
Steam keys
*AER Memories of Old - $1.5
*Subterrain - $1.5
*L.A. Noire + DLC Bundle $5
*Pillars of Eternity - $3.5 SOLD
*Mighty No. 9 - $2
*H1Z1 Trickster Crate - $1
*RIVE - $1.5
*Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - $1.5
*HIVESWAP: Act 1 $1
*STRAFE - $1
*Passpartout: The Starving Artist - $1
*Silence - $1
*Hacknet - $1
*The Shrouded Isle - $1
*Scanner Sombre - $1
*Renegade Ops Collection - $1
*Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure $1
*Saints Row The Third - $2
*Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition - $1
*Overcooked - $2.5 (LatAm region)
*Space Run Galaxy - $1
*Maize - $1

All these 13 keys for $3
*Divide By Sheep
*No Time To Explain Remastered
*Road to Ballhalla
*Small Radios Big Televisions
*Volgarr the Viking
*Wasted
*Westerado: Double Barreled
*Tumblestone
*War for the Overworld
*Nongünz
*HackyZack
*Eterium
*Shoppe Keep

WANT
PayPal F&F

PM me

Last edited:

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
Ok im going to try and sell my gaming laptop here, moving to desktop, thought i was going to use it more while traveling, did not happen.

Asus GL502V

Laptop specs:
i7-7700HQ
GTX 1070
16GB RAM
256GB SSD + 1 TB HDD
G-Sync 15" 1080p screen
Has a USB-C port

Laptop is in damn near mint condition and includes AC adapter

Asking for $1075

lqxYW06l.jpg

9MgGH5Wl.jpg

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, you have quite the definition of mean spirited and your input here remains completely one sided, absolving the other other party of any responsibility for their own inaction and their own hostility.
Yes, people have differing opinions, that's how the world exists.

Just because you don't agree with me, doesn't mean that your opinion is the only one that makes sense.

I've already stated my thoughts on the issue. They were both childish in this matter, but the fact still remains, the buyer was the one that initiated the issues, and then escalated it after the issue had already been resolved.

They both could've handled the situation better to the end, but I feel that the buyer still had many more mistakes comparatively to the seller in this case, albeit, that posting his personal information clarification sure seems like a complete dick move.

This is why in every single post I've noted, I'd be fine if it was changed to a neutral, but I could also understand why it could be a negative.

I feel I keep repeating the exact same thing, and you still seem to be ignoring/nit-picking bits and pieces of every response rather than addressing the underlying issues, so if you still feel you don't understand my reasoning, feel free to pm me, and we can figure it out there since this is just cluttering now.

Lucario

Oct 26, 2017
gay
WTS:

Destiny 2 Expansion Pass for PS4. It's the one from the collectors edition, so all collectors edition bonus content is included.

$25 OBO. I accept PayPal and amazon gift cards.

EDIT: I can also include Destiny 2 with the steelbook case for an additional $10, for a total of $35 shipped to the US for Desiny 2 with the season pass and all Collectors Edition digital content.

Last edited:

Wowfunhappy

Oct 27, 2017
WTB: Playstation Move Controllers

Every year for a while now, I run games of Johann Sebastian Joust at a summer camp. The activity gets more popular every year, so I'm hoping to bring more controllers this time. Last year, there were a lot of kids waiting in between games because I didn't have enough controllers to go around, and I want to avoid that as much as possible.

Looking to pay somewhere around $18 per controller, shipped to NYC. The more controllers, the better. These will be handed out to 11 and 12 year olds, so any condition is fine as long as it's functional.

Last edited:

GK86

Oct 25, 2017

knee

Oct 28, 2017
Hey all,

I'm disputing some negative feedback I recently received here, and it'd be really helpful for the community to chime in.

Please see my post here for details: https://www.resetera.com/threads/20...d-read-the-op-please.505/page-36#post-6820479

Thanks for your time

That's how feedback works, though. This should be a conversation between you and the other party through messages. Work it out like adults or move on if there's no happy medium to be had. There's no need for the community to 'chime in'.

Translation:
I finally had a good spot and this argument just burned up the whole page, lol

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's how feedback works, though. This should be a conversation between you and the other party through messages. Work it out like adults or move on if there's no happy medium to be had. There's no need for the community to 'chime in'.

Translation:
I finally had a good spot and this argument just burned up the whole page, lol

With all due respect, no, that's not how it works.

As I said in my OP, I've tried reaching out to Noren several times with no response.

I then read the B/S/T Official Feedback Thread where it states specifically that the community can decide to soften or get rid of negative feedback if it's deemed inappropriate.

THEN I reached out to Cloggerdude to share with him what happened and for advice on whether I should publicly share it with the community. We both decided it would be a good idea to share.

And finally I made the post you quoted.

Rolodzeo

Nov 10, 2017
Spain, EU
plussello6jrg.png

WTS Steam games

Each game 1$ obo, buy 5 for 4$:

1954 Alcatraz
AGON - The Mysterious Codex (Trilogy)
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition
Alter Ego
Aviary Attorney
Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator
Between Me and The Night
Black Moon Chronicles
Broken Sword 5 - the Serpent's Curse
Cally's Caves 3
Comic Book Hero: The Greatest Cape
Cornflakestein
Cubetractor
Curse: The Eye of Isis
Damned
Darkstone
Dead In Bermuda
Deponia
DiRT Showdown
Doodle Mafia
Draft Day Sports College Basketball 3
Draft Day Sports Pro Basketball 4
Finding Teddy
Freaking Meatbags
From the Depths
GALAK-Z
Garfield Kart
GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
Ghost Pirates of Vooju Island
Glacier 3: The Meltdown
Gold Rush! Classic
Gryphon Knight Epic
Guardians of Ember
+ Guardians of Ember - Basic Pack
Haunted
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Holy Potatoes! We're in Space?!
House of 1,000 Doors: Family Secrets Collector's Edition
House of 1000 Doors: The Palm of Zoroaster Collector's Edition
Hustle Cat
Hyper Fighters
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
Iron Storm
John, The Zombie
Killing Floor
Lakeview Cabin Collection
Living Legends: The Frozen Fear Collection
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
Lost Legends: The Weeping Woman Collector's Edition
Marooners
Mata Hari
Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
Moto Racer 4
Mystery Masters: Psycho Train Deluxe Edition
Never Alone Arctic Collection (w/ Foxtales DLC +FREE Soundtrack)
+ Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna)
+ Never Alone: Original Soundtrack
+ Never Alone: Foxtales
Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest: Adventure Game
One More Dungeon
Overgrowth
Particula
Pivot Pilot
Punch Club Deluxe - Includes OST and an exclusive Artbook
+ Punch Club
+ Soundtrack and Artbook DLC
Ravager
Return to Mysterious Island 2
Reverse Crawl
Rise of Man
Rising Storm Game of the Year Edition (Humble Bundle/Store)
+ Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2 Multiplayer
+ Rising Storm
+ Killing Floor - Rising Storm DLC
+ Red Orchestra 2 SDK
SCALPERS: Turtle & the Moonshine Gang
SHOWTIME 2073
SQUIDS FROM SPACE
Save Jesus
Shadow Blade: Reload
Shadowrun Returns
Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Shadows: Price For Our Sins Bonus Edition
Silence
Skullgirls
Skulls of the Shogun
Small Town Terrors Pilgrim's Hook Collector's Edition
Small Town Terrors: Livingston
Space Hulk Ascension
Space Legends: At the Edge of the Universe
Steel & Steam: Episode 1
Still Life
Still Not Dead
Subject 13
Super Dungeon Boy
Super Mega Baseball: Extra Innings
Super Turbo Demon Busters!
Talisman: Digital Edition
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
The Emptiness Deluxe Edition
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Total Extreme Wrestling 2010
Twisted Lands Trilogy: Collector's Edition
Undertaker's
Vanguard Princess
Vanguard Princess Director's Cut
Weird Park Trilogy
World of Mixed Martial Arts 3
Wurm Unlimited

All keys come from reputable stores (Humble, Indiegala, Fanatical, Groupees, etc). I don't sell keys from G2A or any other dubious reseller. I have proof of purchase for all games listed, in case you're interested.

PayPal only, buyer covers the fees. (Use this web to calculate them easily)

Please contact me via PM!

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
rs._3.png

Paypal(gift & fees paid) accepted. Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

Playstation 3 Slim - $100 shipped

24ClAUI.jpg

-Bought new early 2012
-Only used it sporadically after the PS4 came out in late 2013
-disc drive barely used
-160GB
-HDMI and power cable included
-Updated to current firmware
-White PS3 controller(with cable) bought in 2013 included
-Uncharted 1-3 and Killzone 2 included

$25 shipped for all of it

Blu-ray
Inglourious Basterds
I Love You, Man
DVD
Eastbound & Down season 1
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Ninja Scroll
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd
Iron Man

Last edited:

Sounds

Oct 27, 2017
US Only - Shipping Included - PayPal Gift Only

WTS

US Sega Saturn w/ ModChip - Gamepad - RGB Scart Cable - AC Adapter - Action Replay flashed with custom rom to allow for import/backup play - $165 shipped

8moQ79n.jpg

XBOX One S 500GB - White Console - No Controller/No HDMI - Great Condition - $180 Shipped

Last edited:

Ultimadrago

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
far-cry-5-free-downlofaswl.jpg

WTS: Far Cry 5 (UPlay PC) Code - $38 PayPal (Friends/Family or Pay Fees) SOLD
I will send code and Redemption page

Last edited:

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
US Only - Shipping Included - PayPal Gift Only

WTS

Steamworld Dig RARE Sealed Cover Variant - Limited Run Games accidentally printed only a handful of these, great for hardcore Vita collector - $300 Shipped

Steamworld Heist RARE Sealed Cover Variant - Limited Run Games accidentally printed only a handful of these, great for hardcore Vita collector - $300 Shipped
Where are you getting your source that they accidentally printed the wrong covers?

Those just look like the covers that's been reversed that you received, which they send out randomly for reversible cover releases.

LordAmused

Oct 29, 2017
Canada
WTB: PUBG on steam

Have: Interac (Canada)

If a fellow Canadian would be kind enough to accept interac payment it would be incredible.

dallow_bg

Oct 28, 2017
texas
Where are you getting your source that they accidentally printed the wrong covers?

Those just look like the covers that's been reversed that you received, which they send out randomly for reversible cover releases.

These weren't meant to be randomized.
The prices are a high compared to what they've recently sold for in the past (one sold for 100, another for 50 recently), but it is what it is.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
These weren't meant to be randomized.
The prices are a high compared to what they've recently sold for in the past (one sold for 100, another for 50 recently), but it is what it is.

So it's the same as the regular release when opened? It's just that the cover at slip was inserted in reverse at the factory?

knee

Oct 28, 2017
With all due respect, no, that's not how it works.

As I said in my OP, I've tried reaching out to Noren several times with no response.

I then read the B/S/T Official Feedback Thread where it states specifically that the community can decide to soften or get rid of negative feedback if it's deemed inappropriate.

THEN I reached out to Cloggerdude to share with him what happened and for advice on whether I should publicly share it with the community. We both decided it would be a good idea to share.

And finally I made the post you quoted.

Well, respectfully to you and Cloggerdude-- I think it's a bad idea to share.

None of us outside of the transaction should have bearing to change how one party should feel about their transaction experience.

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's fine to provide some way to appeal negative feedback received because it can have a serious impact on your future transactions here and some people are extremely unreasonable. For example, I've received negative feedback (that's since been removed) because I didn't respond within 5 minutes of a buyer sending payment, even though it was like 4 AM. I also don't think one person should have that responsibility. It makes sense to discuss it here. Although I'm not exactly sure what happens at this point. Do we count up those in favor and those against and see which one has the majority? Do we only change the feedback if it's unanimous? It's a big deal to any party that receives negative feedback because obviously they want to fight it, but we do need a way to actually resolve the issue.

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
I think it's fine to provide some way to appeal negative feedback received because it can have a serious impact on your future transactions here and some people are extremely unreasonable. For example, I've received negative feedback (that's since been removed) because I didn't respond within 5 minutes of a buyer sending payment, even though it was like 4 AM. I also don't think one person should have that responsibility. It makes sense to discuss it here. Although I'm not exactly sure what happens at this point. Do we count up those in favor and those against and see which one has the majority? Do we only change the feedback if it's unanimous? It's a big deal to any party that receives negative feedback because obviously they want to fight it, but we do need a way to actually resolve the issue.
Wow, some people are beyond ridiculous.

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, just FYI, these two posts were only 78 posts apart. Rule is 150 between WTB/WTS posts.
Also, I know the eShop code is already sold, so it would be helpful to update the post so people don't PM when it's not available (like me). 30% off on digital codes are hot.

Gotta agree with this one. I sent a PM as well, never heard back. I assumed it was gone at that point, but it's simpler for everyone if the post is updated. Sounds like the seller had some issues with that sale though (judging from the feedback thread), I can see how that could happen this time.

bakeray

Oct 28, 2017
anyone have luck selling digital keys on ebay? Is it still against the ToS? I see stuff on there all the time, but the handful of times I've tried to sell digital goods i've been ripped off more times than I've been successful and since there's no "trail" it's hard to prove. Considering ebay's favoritism towards buyers it makes it even more painful.

I could always write the code on a piece of paper or something and mail it, then I'd have tracking, I think this is the common workaround? Then I see dudes on there just wholesale selling keys without issues.

I wish I could just use venmo for payment.

if anyone has ideas feel free to PM, don't wanna take up a bunch of space in the thread.

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
anyone have luck selling digital keys on ebay? Is it still against the ToS? I see stuff on there all the time, but the handful of times I've tried to sell digital goods i've been ripped off more times than I've been successful and since there's no "trail" it's hard to prove. Considering ebay's favoritism towards buyers it makes it even more painful.

I could always write the code on a piece of paper or something and mail it, then I'd have tracking, I think this is the common workaround? Then I see dudes on there just wholesale selling keys without issues.

I wish I could just use venmo for payment.

if anyone has ideas feel free to PM, don't wanna take up a bunch of space in the thread.
You can do it, but it's a risk. Even if you mail it, the tracking doesn't mean anything if they say the code was redeemed before they received it. Personally I'm not a fan, but if you want to take the chance, go for it.

Deleted member 134

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, respectfully to you and Cloggerdude-- I think it's a bad idea to share.

None of us outside of the transaction should have bearing to change how one party should feel about their transaction experience.
Someone could get in a transaction with you and leave negative feedback for no reason. Then you'd be stuck with that mark for the rest of your life. Many would avoid dealing with you as a result.

ridge_racer

Nov 27, 2017
For Sale - Skylake Mini-ITX build / Streacom F1CWS Evo / 16GB RAM / Gigabyte GA-H170N

- Intel Core i5-6500 3.2Ghz
- Noctua NH-L9i CPU Cooler
- Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI LGA1151
- Crucial Ballistic Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Streacom - F1CWS Evo HTPC case
- 120w Power Supply (PicoPSU compatible)
- picoPSU-160-XT 160W Power Converter Module

Im selling my fairly recent build of a Skylake based Mini-ITX PC. Its in fantastic condition and every part is 100% functional. I completed the build in April 2017. I was going to build a Hackintosh but I abandoned that project and just installed Windows on it. The motherboard, wifi chip, and processor are Hackintosh friendly so if you wanted to go that route, you can. Im selling the system as a whole and I have no intentions of parting it out. Parts list and build pics are below.

8zimoi.jpg

2amih0.jpg

2dirn9f.jpg

2l892c4.jpg

34t8mdt.jpg

http://i63.tinypic.com/309sb3t.jpg
http://i68.tinypic.com/6tfwu9.jpg
http://i66.tinypic.com/2hgtf20.jpg

$400 + shipping, US only.

Last edited:

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Someone could get in a transaction with you and leave negative feedback for no reason. Then you'd be stuck with that mark for the rest of your life. Many would avoid dealing with you as a result.

Yup. It makes sense to have some form of an appeal process, and that it be community-based

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
For Sale - Skylake Mini-ITX build / Streacom F1CWS Evo / 16GB RAM / Gigabyte GA-H170N

- Intel Core i5-6500 3.2Ghz
- Noctua NH-L9i CPU Cooler
- Gigabyte GA-H170N-WIFI LGA1151
- Crucial Ballistic Sport LT 16GB (2 x 8GB)
- Streacom - F1CWS Evo HTPC case
- 120w Power Supply (PicoPSU compatible)
- picoPSU-160-XT 160W Power Converter Module

Im selling my fairly recent build of a Skylake based Mini-ITX PC. Its in fantastic condition and every part is 100% functional. I completed the build in April 2017. I was going to build a Hackintosh but I abandoned that project and just installed Windows on it. The motherboard, wifi chip, and processor are Hackintosh friendly so if you wanted to go that route, you can. Im selling the system as a whole and I have no intentions of parting it out. Parts list and build pics are below.

8zimoi.jpg

2amih0.jpg

2dirn9f.jpg

2l892c4.jpg

34t8mdt.jpg

309sb3t.jpg

6tfwu9.jpg

2hgtf20.jpg

f3zukg.jpg

$400 + shipping, US only.
Whoa what is this??? It looks really cool!

LegendofTrey

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Guys! I'm moving and I was going through boxes (Still am) and found some stuff I no longer want to hold on to. Figured I'd throw it up here and see if there's any interest:
8ZPDWXol.jpg

Cowboy Bepop: The Complete Series - $20
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Complete Collection One - $25
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Complete Collection Two - $25
Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1-5 Collector's Edition Bluray - $50 (Has large scuff on back, PM for more pictures)
Samsung Icon X (2018) - $60 - I do have the original box for this in storage, if you'd like, I'll go grab it. - Comes with charger
Edit: Prices updated - Need to get rid of these.

Paypal - US48 only
Thanks!

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018
【WTB】

Hikariblade RPG (Steam):https://steamdb.info/app/800410/
(It had been giveaway in indiedb.com)

Or any other Steam Removed Games I don't have:https://barter.vg/u/30b4/w/
Steam key or Steam gift all ok.
If someone still have, please contact with me, we can consult the price.(By Paypal or any other payment)

【WTS】
Steam Removed Games (For Steam Collecters):

Steam Gifts:
Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon ($20)

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? Special Editions ($40)
DiRT Showdown ($6)
Landmark - Trailblazer Buddy Gift ($10)

Steam Keys:
No Time to Explain(Old Version)($4)
The Room of Black & White ($10)
Little Triangle(Need China VPN) ($10)
Hot Guns ($20)
Centration ($20)
Cold Cuts ($30)
Shattered Skies ($30)
The Great Whale Road ($40)
NBA 2K9 ($200)
Football Manager 2011 Korean ($200)
Football Manager 2012 Korean ($200)
DYNASTY WARRIORS 7 with Xtreme Legends ($150) as:

7h1gdmg.jpg
9SEOg7c.jpg

Accept Paypal or PUBG/CSGO Keys (1 PUBG/CSGO Key == $2)

Last edited:

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WTS Brand new, unopened ASUS GTX 1080TI, I got it to replace my 1080TI I sold during peak Crypto pricing. But ended up getting the EVGA 1080TI Hybrid instead.
Asking $800 + shipping F&F. I know still not the most appealing price, but it's a lot cheaper than any other 1080TI I've seen lately. Just trying to get back what I paid.
Qh3KNo6l.jpg

knee

Oct 28, 2017
Yup. It makes sense to have some form of an appeal process, and that it be community-based

We can have an opinion on things, but should the community's opinion really affect their transaction? Should we be able to tell someone they actually deserve a negative or a positive instead of a neutral -and- force it to be changed? It's almost telling the person leaving the questionable feedback how they should feel about what transpired. If that's the case, then why even have feedback in the first place? it's just asking for trouble and more feedback complaints.

Well sure, that's true-- anyone can leave anything. However to me, that's the 'honor' part of our feedback honor system.

Gray-Fox

Oct 27, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

All prices include shipping

WTS
Onkyo TX-NR646 AVR - $200
Samsung UBD-K8500 4K UHD Player -$120
Nighthawk r7000 AC1900 Wireless Router -$80

God of War (PS4) Preorder Bonus - $2

Dnys4Mz.jpg

Last edited:

SmokeMaxX

Oct 25, 2017
If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

SNES Classic (Brand New, Never Been Opened Or Used) - $88 + Shipping
Found some that I'm selling at cost, in case anyone can't find it locally.
2deehE8t.jpg

Magic: The Gathering Sealed Products and Individual Cards

More pics/info coming soon, but items such as Kaladesh/Aether Revolt/Amonkhet sealed products and singles from Ixalan and Rivals of Ixalan. Prices competitive with online prices. Feel free to message me about anything specific.
A couple of items I'm selling just to have something here are:
Mind vs. Might Duel Decks - Brand New, Sealed - $16.50 Shipped

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but PayPal / Google Wallet is preferred.

(1065+ Total Positive Feedback!)