• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Geist

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WTT:
Sealed copy of Far Cry 5 - PS4 (came with a bundle) for Used or New God of War 2018 - PS4

MO3SurDl.jpg

WTS:
Dishonored: Death of the Outsider - Steam Code - $10

PayPal F&F

Last edited:

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS: Video Game Vinyl Records.

You must pay shipping and the cost of the protective packaging. I'm based in Ontario, Canada.

For everything listed below, I've included images in this imgur album here.
For the sealed stuff that has a limited edition (LE) vinyl variant, I have email order confirmations from the respective companies. I will not be opening sealed things to verify the vinyl variant, so please do not ask me to do anything of the sort.
Not doing trades. PayPal Friends & Family preferred, otherwise buyer pays fees.

DATA DISCS
  1. $60 USD OBO. DATA001: Streets of Rage. SEALED. 2nd print run. LE Translucent Red vinyl variant.
  2. $120 USD OBO. DATA002: Shenmue. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Translucent Blue Splotch vinyl variant.
  3. $80 USD OBO. DATA003: Shinobi III. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Oxblood & Bone Split vinyl variant.
  4. $60 USD OBO. DATA004: Super Hang-On. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Clear With Red Blue White Spatter vinyl variant.
  5. $60 USD OBO. DATA005: Streets of Rage 2. Brand New, Never Played. (This release wasn't shipped sealed by DATA DISCS.) 1st print run. LE Translucent Smoke Blood Spatter vinyl variant.
  6. SOLD. $40 USD OBO. DATA006: Out Run. 1st print run. SEALED. Mint Green vinyl variant.
  7. SOLD. $80 USD OBO. DATA007: Golden Axe 1 & 2. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Translucent Gold With Purple Swatches vinyl variant.
  8. $120 USD OBO. DATA008: Panzer Dragoon. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Frosted Clear With Sky Blue And Grey Splotches vinyl variant.
  9. $60 USD OBO. DATA009: The Revenge Of Shinobi. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Bone & Black vinyl variant.
Assorted Vinyl
  1. $80 USD OBO. Ship to Shore PhonoCo. & Konami Kukeiha Club: SNATCHER. SEALED. 1st print run. LE "Snatcher's Eye" Clear With Green Splotch vinyl variant.
  2. $80 USD OBO. Polytron Corporate & Disasterpeace: FEZ. SEALED. 1st print run. LE Translucent Orange vinyl variant.
  3. $20 USD OBO. Capy Games & 6955: SUPER TIME FORCE. Opened, still has all bonus materials included. Standard black vinyl.
  4. $40 USD OBO. BWANA: The Capsule's Pride (AKIRA 1988 film score re-imagined and remixed.). 1st print run. SEALED. Standard black vinyl.
  5. $40 USD OBO. Radiohead: OK Computer OKNOTOK 1997 2017. 1st print run. SEALED. Standard black vinyl.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

AS rock z370 Pro 4 motherboard sealed in box - Newegg shipped this with a PC I bought and figured I'd get a deal to someone here who wants a nice modern board for a custom build instead of shipping back their mistake - this goes for $119 new, I'll part with it for $60 shipped or trade for Xbox One controllers, sealed in box. Or physical first party PS4 games, combinations, whatever.

XNn6nzxl.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
WTS

Yakuza 6 - Essence of Art Edition (PS4/Used) - $40 PayPal shipped

I'm a Plus Seller. I'm looking for PayPal Friends and Family or buyer can pay fees.

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta
WTB

Destiny 2 Humble Code
PS4 Pro - Ideally a little under $300 since money is tight but any offer is welcome!

Message through here and we'll get PayPal going once we reach a deal

Amory

Oct 27, 2017
WTB 4k blu ray movies, interested in anything you've got to sell

Selling digital codes for the following:

The Revenant
Dredd
Independence Day
The Fifth Element
Blade Runner
It
Mad Max
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
Dunkirk
Star Wars Last Jedi

Pacific Rim
Saving Private Ryan
John Wick
The Purge
The Purge Anarchy
The Purge Election Year

Say $5 apiece.

Last edited:

balb

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone selling their Pokemon cards? Mainly looking for the older Wizards of the Coast (jungle set and beyond) cards, but let me know what you have!

Lirrik

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Voucher code for the physical Kratos and Atreus pin from God of War Digital Deluxe Edition PSN pre-order - $20 Amazon US Gift Card
thepinvault_gow_pin-2.png

Please note this is only a voucher code - you need to redeem it on Sony's third-party fulfilment partner site https://www.thepinvault.com/ and enter your details and address to receive this pin. They send to US or Canada addresses only, which is why I have no use for it. According to their T&S pin should arrive within 12 weeks of the game launch. Code expires May 31st 2018.

Oct 27, 2017
Selling Misc Items

I Accept Paypal F&F

Fire HD Tablet 10" Punch Red 32GB Version - NEW & SEALED - $100 SHIPPED

rHfqJY0.jpg
MuRwfm6.jpg

Samsung Galaxy Gear 360 - SOLD

Samsung UBD-M7500 4K UHD Player (Like New In Box) - $60 Shipped
kUXvnrq.jpg

Tile Mate (Brand New Sealed) - SOLD

Polaroid Cube (Like New) - $35 Shipped

Note: I opened this but never got around to using it, the packaging has some cracks (on the box, not the product), but the actual camera is like new.
TmjNU7s.jpg
ys4Llzz.jpg

Last edited:

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Selling Misc Items

I Accept Paypal F&F

Samsung Galaxy Gear 360 - $50 Shipped

Note: This is missing the small cloth pouch, i seem to have lost it somewhere, although everything else is included.
xeq4aI7.jpg
B8FG8pI.jpg

Tile Mate (Brand New Sealed) - $10 Shipped
uFJN48E.jpg

Polaroid Cube (Like New) - $35 Shipped

Note: I opened this but never got around to using it, the packaging has some cracks (plastic), but everything is like new.
TmjNU7s.jpg
ys4Llzz.jpg

Pm'd you for gear 360.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Figured I'd list some things to sell. I have some extra collectibles I don't need and cash I need.

WTS:

Art of Moana book signed by 5 of the artists.

It also comes with a signed Little Golden Book

I'm looking for about $120?

Second, I have a signed Gravity Falls poster by the casts from Comic Con 2015. The corner got sliced off when shipping it back to me though, but the rest of the art and signatures are untouched.

Thinking like $100 for that as well?

Oct 25, 2017
Taiwan
I do not know where to ask this really, but how we dealing with the PayPal fee thing? Somebody wanted to buy a 2 dollar game while PP added another two bucks in fees for a total of 4 bucks. Why spend 4 or 6 bucks...especially for a game you can see in the monthly when you can just sub for 12... Was Canada to US (Yet I live in Taiwan, but I have my accounts in the states as I was born there).

Cappa

Oct 25, 2017
I do not know where to ask this really, but how we dealing with the PayPal fee thing? Somebody wanted to buy a 2 dollar game while PP added another two bucks in fees for a total of 4 bucks. Why spend 4 or 6 bucks...especially for a game you can see in the monthly when you can just sub for 12... Was Canada to US (Yet I live in Taiwan, but I have my accounts in the states as I was born there).

the fees if you do not do friends and family normally isnt 2 bucks.... people were saying its like 0.60

Poutine

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTS some digital codes:
Injustice 2 legendary edition (PS4): 35$
Scribblenauts Showdown (Switch): 25$
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2 (Switch): 25$

Payment through Paypal (I'm in Canada, fees may apply)

Last edited:

CrewShadow

Feb 5, 2018
*All Xbox Digital Codes*
Have: 500k shark card for GTA 5 Want: 5$ PayPal/Xbox GC or one month of game pass(No Trial codes Please)
Have: Halo 5 Guardians digital code Want: 15$ Xbox gc/paypal
Have: Sea Of Thieves Digital Code Want: 30$ Paypal
Have : Madden 18 Digital Code Want:15$ Paypal

Want :Xbox Digital Codes
Raging Justice
Trailblazers

OwlBoy
Tesla vs Lovecraft
Full Metal Furries
Have: PayPal

Axass

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTT / WTS

(all Steam keys)

7 Grand Steps: What Ancients Begat ($0.50)
A Virus Named TOM ($0.50)
AI War: Fleet Command ($0.50)
Beholder ($0.50)
Dawn of War II Retribution - Ultramarines DLC ($0.25)
Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! ($0.50)
Dusty Revenge:Co-Op Edition ($0.50)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 ($1.00)
Hand of Fate ($0.50)
Human Resource Machine ($1.00)

Mushroom 11 ($0.50)
No Time to Explain ($0.50)
Potatoman Seeks the Troof ($0.25)
Primal Carnage: Extinction ($0.25)
Ratz Instagib ($0.50)
Shining Force ($0.50)
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP ($1.00)
Super Hexagon ($0.50)
The Swapper ($1.00)

Everything I listed together for $5.

For payment I accept Paypal Friends & Family (eventual fees are on the buyer).

We can trade for games in my wishlist, or possibly for games I follow. Hit me with an offer in private if you're interested.

Pinco

Feb 16, 2018
WTB PC:

Ryse: Son of Rome
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
What remains of Edith Finch
Echo
Observer
Shadow Warrior 2
Gravel

Koppai

Oct 25, 2017
I was involved in a hit and run accident on Friday March 30th, unfortunately my insurance decided to total my car so I don't have anything for me and my husband to get to work. Selling my stuff! These prices are negotiable but the whole point is so I can get a down payment together to get another car. So if you can help by buying my stuff or whatever I appreciate it!!! Thank you to the people that have helped me so far! Picture of the car here: https://i.imgur.com/JsJvjNCl.jpg

PLAYSTATION [N=NEW IN BOX, U=USED]
  • Akiba's Beat (U) - $15
  • Arslan The Warriors of Legend (N) - $15
  • Dragon Quest Builders (N) - $22
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 HD (U) - $15
  • Grand Kingdom Limited Edition (N) - $50
  • Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness Collector's Edition (N) - $60
  • Sonic Mania (Digital Code PS4) - $17
  • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithfulness (N) - $20
  • Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (N) - $15
  • Sword Art Online: Lost Song (N) - $15
  • Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak (N) - $15
  • Until Dawn (U) - $13
  • Yakuza 2 (PS2, New) - $40
NINTENDO
  • Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Limited Edition (N) - $70
  • SNES Classic Euro(N) - $100
  • Super Famicom Classic JP(N) - $100
  • Nintendo 3DS Flare Red JP (U) - $115
  • Nintendo 3DS Flare Red US (U) - $100
  • New Nintendo 3DS XL Pikachu Edition (N) - $215
GUIDES
  • Star Ocean I&F Hardcover Guide (N) - $27
  • Final Fantasy Type 0 Hardcover Guide (N) - $22

OTHER
  • DBJMrwR.jpg
  • Sony Xperia XZ 2 Liquid Black smartphone (NEW IN BOX) - $750 shipped
    [GSM Only, Unlocked, Dual Sim, 64GB, NOT CDMA Compatible]
  • Huawei 42mm Smartwatch Silver, Mesh Band - $100
  • Barefoot Gen 1 & 2 (Blu Ray) - $15
plussello6jrg.png

Paypal Gift or Pay the Fees please. Send PMs for offers, details, or even pictures!

Last edited:

Heisenberg

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
Xbox One 1TB X console - $420 OBO

rLn8SKyl.jpg

Wfwcey3l.jpg

This Xbox One is in absolute perfection condition. You can't even tell it's been played with. The controller works perfectly and I'll include all of the cables and the original box it came in as well. I'm selling it because I found out today that I unfortunately need more money than I expected to pay for the remainder of my college summer class tuition. It was just the absolute worst timing on my part when I bought it. The Xbox One X was bought brand new off of eBay from an Authorized Microsoft seller. I received it from UPS on Wednesday, May 2nd. I was only able to play it for a few hours this past weekend before I found out that I needed back the money I bought it with. If you're interested in it and want more detailed pictures or videos of the console running, please PM me and I'd be more than happy to provide you with anything you need.

Price is in USD. I'm looking for PayPal payment only.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
WTS:
Following two headsets are used and without original packaging:

Turtle Beach Stealth 700 Wireless Headset (Xbox One/Windows Edition) - $60

Bought this a while back because I was looking for a good wireless headset to use with both my Xbox One and my PC, ended up never really using them. I really only used them for gaming on my Xbox like twice, but other than that they've just been sitting in a stand doing nothing.,

HyperX Cloud II Pro (Red) - $30

Loved these but I recently purchased the Cloud Flight Wireless, so I was thinking of keeping them as a back up but I'll probably never use them again, so I may as well sell them too. Really the only thing wrong with them is that the little clip on the mic controls that are along the wire is broken off, but I never even used that little clip and didn't even realize it had broken off until today when I was cleaning my things

If anyone is interested, feel free to send me a PM. Paypal preferred and US shipping only. Prices include shipping.

Last edited:

Cheddahz

Oct 25, 2017
wsHaCHO.png
MmI4fIo.png

4qfqgaMl.jpg

WTS:

- Incredible Crisis (PS1 - complete; does have an Amazon Warehouse sticker on the back) - $18 shipped OBO
- Medievil (PS1 - the case won't stay completely closed, but it is complete) - $35 shipped OBO
- Grandia (PS1 - missing manual) - $25 shipped OBO
- Final Fantasy Tactics (PS1 - Greatest Hits - Complete) - $18 shipped OBO
- Parasite Evil (PS1 - Black Label - Complete and it does include the Collector's Disc) - $25 shipped OBO
- Parasite Eve 2 (PS1 - Black Label - missing manual) - $25 shipped OBO
- FLCL: The Complete Series (Blu-ray - missing slipcover) - $18 shipped OBO

I do accept PayPal and I'm only willing to ship within the US 48!

Gray-Fox

Oct 27, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

All prices include shipping

WTS
  • Digital Movie
    • HTciyKH.png
      Saving Private Ryan UHD 4k - SOLD
  • Onkyo TX-NR646 AVR - $160
    • Support Dolby Atmos
    • 7.1 setup