Votes: 64 5.4%
  • No

Votes: 917 77.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 206 17.4%

• Total voters

Misterhbk

Oct 27, 2017
Nah. I only put 50 bucks down at Gamestop and if they have that trade offer going ill get 175 for my PS4 Slim and 125 for my Switch Lite (I also have a normal switch no nothing lost). That cover pretty much the entire PS5.

GattsuSama

Mar 12, 2020
My only worry right now is that Best Buy messes up the store pick up for the Series X and Walmart the delivery for PS5. I was lucky enough to get backup with Amazon, but at some point I will have to let go and commit it to a friend.

I didn't wreck my wallet at all since I planned to also get a 3080.I have been waiting for this all year. I now need to get a CX 65" and a Sonos Arc.

Kuga

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm great for now. A Series X and my aging gaming PC will tie me over for a while. Once the PS5 has a critical mass of exclusives mid-gen I'll pick it up too.

j3d1j4m13

Feb 24, 2019
I did for a couple days because I ended up purchasing three Series X consoles and a Series S. Ended up convincing some friends to purchase two of the Xs and I decided to use the X in the living room and the S as a coop console/bedroom console. I spent 700 bucks on a stupid PS5 bundle but its stuff I would have gotten anyways.

sbenji

Jul 25, 2019
Still have not been able to get either. Will probably be stuck waiting till after February to find either. Not a big deal as I do not play much due to hand pain but I wanted one of the 2 just to have on launch day.

AppleBlade

Nov 15, 2017
Connecticut
Yeah, I spent over a $1,000 in preorders (Oculus Quest 2 & Accessories, Xbox Series X and 3 years of GamePass Ultimate) meanwhile we are in the middle of a living room redo and still need to buy furniture. I feel kind of like a bum having my family sit on an uncomfortable futon while I'm over here buying gadget. My wife did see how excited I was over the quest and the new generation of systems and gave me her blessing but I do feel a bit irresponsible. On the other hand life is short, I do work hard and I economize in many other areas (i.e. I've driven the same tiny hatchback for 13 years, I never buy full price games, I do the grocery shopping and my goal every week is to feed a family of 4 on less than $100 a week, etc.).