• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
FLQdQJPX0AQIaT_

FI--O05XwAIC_Zk

c4energy.com

C4 Energy X SKITTLES™ | Carbonated Energy Drink 16oz (12-Pack) | Cellucor

With the new C4 Energy x Skittles™ flavor, you get your candy fix with zero sugar, zero carbs, zero calories, and no artificial colors or flavors. Shop the C4 Energy x Skittles™ energy drink flavor today.

C4 Energy[SUP]®[/SUP] today announces its fruitiest flavor drop yet, in partnership with SKITTLES[SUP]®[/SUP]brand, as part of its line of candy-inspired energy drinks. Coming off a record year with the successful launch of its STARBURST[SUP]®[/SUP]candy collaboration, C4 Energy[SUP]®[/SUP], one of the fastest-growing energy drink brands in the United States, created by Nutrabolt, a global leader in active nutrition and better-for-you performance beverages, launches its second collaboration with Mars Wrigley, this time with the SKITTLES[SUP]®[/SUP] brand. Both brands are inviting fans to sip the rainbow with explosive energy and fruity flavor, just in time for Valentine's Day.

skittles-ingredients-panel.jpg

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
There are so many energy drinks on the market now that are very much just preworkout marked up at a higher cost per oz.
Even then the pre market is already inflated to hell.

Oct 28, 2017
Wait, these have half the amount of caffeine it takes to kill an average human being in one can? That seems excessive. Especially paired with popular candy brands this could be very dangerous for children and teens.

I've never had an energy drink because I have anxiety already, but wow. I didn't know y'all were out here mainlining the caff.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Just down some black coffee, never understood Energy Drinks, shit is so bad for you.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
yo I'm fucking in. I love C4

Wait, these have half the amount of caffeine it takes to kill an average human being in one can? That seems excessive. Especially paired with popular candy brands this could be very dangerous for children and teens.

I've never had an energy drink because I have anxiety already, but wow. I didn't know y'all were out here mainlining the caff.
200 mg will not kill you. The maximum allowance a human can have of caffeine in 24 hours with no effects is 400 mg.

Every body is different however, so if you have a caffeine sensitivity, avoid.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017

A lot of powder preworkout these days is hitting around 300mg+ of caffeine per serving as a starting point.
Think most of these canned drinks cap out around 320ish from what I've seen.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
No longer will you just taste the rainbow, you'll harness the rainbow, become the mother fucking rain bow

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
A lot of powder preworkout these days is hitting around 300mg+ of caffeine per serving as a starting point.
Think most of these canned drinks cap out around 320ish from what I've seen.
I have the C4 pre-workout and it's 135mg of caffeine, but I also take like 2 scoops because one does nothing (honestly two does nothing 😬 ). I hear it's not the best preworkout, but it was on sale at Target so I got it lol

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

what? no. it's 200mg. recommended maximum daily intake is like 400mg. it takes around 5,000-10,000mg to kill a person

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I have the C4 pre-workout and it's 135mg of caffeine, but I also take like 2 scoops because one does nothing (honestly two does nothing 😬 ). I hear it's not the best preworkout, but it was on sale at Target so I got it lol
If you're not getting effects from your preworkout you need to cycle. Have two weeks off of no energy.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
If you're not getting effects from your preworkout you need to cycle. Have two weeks off of no energy.
I only started using it like 3 weeks ago for the first time and haven't used it before + no coffee for weeks 😅 I'm sure it's doin' something, but I just always hear my friends taking their pre and being like 'my face is itchy!!' weird shit and ... yeah I've never had that reaction

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't seen those in the stores I go to. I've had the orange Starburst one, they're ok. The Sour Watermelon Warhead from ghost energy drink are legit though.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I only started using it like 3 weeks ago for the first time and haven't used it before + no coffee for weeks 😅 I'm sure it's doin' something, but I just always hear my friends taking their pre and being like 'my face is itchy!!' weird shit and ... yeah I've never had that reaction
Depends on the preworkout actually! And people's bodies are different.

Tttssd1972

May 24, 2019
Sigh. I always miss when C4 was legit good. Back when it had that good good DMAA 10yrs ago. Like their smart energies though. Peach flavor is delicious

Oct 28, 2017
I ordered a case of these last week. Pretty damn good but I like the Cherry and Strawberry Starburst ones better. These lean heavy on lemon flavor. I'd say C4 is one of the better energy drink brands around right now, don't think I've ever had a straight up bad drink from them.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
The C4 starburst crushes the skittles. The C4 Skittles is just a worse version of BANGSs Radical Skidattle.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
yo I'm fucking in. I love C4

200 mg will not kill you. The maximum allowance a human can have of caffeine in 24 hours with no effects is 400 mg.

Every body is different however, so if you have a caffeine sensitivity, avoid.

I just did the math and I pounded 1,424mg of caffeine in under 20 minutes once. I threw up a few times a while later and was shaking briefly.
It may have been more than that, actually. Most of that was 7-11 iced coffees, but I didn't get any ice.

MrHealthy

Nov 11, 2017

What? It takes like 10 grams to kill someone. Most coffees have 100-200 milligrams. Energy drinks 150-200 milligrams. You would need to drink 50 of these back to back to die of caffeine overdose.

Oct 25, 2017
Is C4 in a can less intense than powder/bottle C4? Because I wouldn't recommend drinking this if you wanted a mild boost 😅

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
These have been available from my local store for a while (probably a couple weeks at this point). I'm curious, but I'll probably pass.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The current king. Don't drink these much though since I try not to do artificial flavors. Need to try the C4 starburst

image.jpg

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
Never seen this brand before.. how is the Mega Warheads flavor?
Warheads?!
Sour Patch?!

:O
So just tried the watermelon warhead, and it's actually legitimately very good, but it's also very strong. Not overly sour, but the flavor is strong enough it's more of a sipping energy drink than a chugging one.

I didn't especially like the red sour patch one. I got a blue one that I'm try in the next couple days and report back on.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bumping this thread because three of the flavors (Skittles, Starburst Cherry, an Starburst Strawberry) were on sale at my local Alberston's so I said "fuck it" and bought one of each.

I'm drinking the Starburst Strawberry flavor right now and its...alright? Like, the aftertaste is KINDA SORTA like Strawberry Starburst except a bit more sour. The drink tastes sweet, VERY, sweet, which is surprising cause its also zero sugar/calories apparently. But its a bit too sugary tasting for my taste. I'm sure 5+ years ago I would've loved the shit out of it, but I'm an old many of 30 now so its too much sugary flavor for me now.

I'll see tomorrow about the other flavors.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I tried them about a week or so ago. They are good, but I can't do them because they make my face itchy. However, I tried some of the Ghost and that shit is good.