• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017

Didn't see a thread, but coming out on Thursday! So excited for this one.

More coverage on Treehouse.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
Is this a completely new game? Or the original game (where you can also play as Link/Zelda) + some Hyrule levels?

Oct 29, 2017
UK
I think it is pretty pricey. ÂŁ22.49 here. But also I love Necrodancer and Zelda soooo.

I'm happy they're keeping the musical puns in the enemy/boss names it seems.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
Question is how they going to fit that title in an icon Neiteio
not particularly well
62353737_101584604315vxkkw.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
Some footage without people yammering all over it: warning: yammering begins aftewards at 4:00

Overworld layout is much closer to oldschool Zelda than I was expecting, but here you dont need to worry about sticking to the beat once there are no enemies left in a screen.

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Ah damn, looks like Cadence is only playable for the tutorial. Hopefully you can at least unlock more characters beyond just Link and Zelda.

EDIT: Hmm, actually I've see screenshots of Cadence in what look like non-tutorial areas, so maybe the Kotaku video doesn't have that right.

Last edited:

Cube001

Dec 7, 2017
I was excited to come back from work today and start playing the game as I was positive that it will be released on the Japanese Eshop, only to find out it's going to release on the 14th in Japan for some reason...

Is the game out on the Australian or New Zealand stores?