• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://venturebeat.com/2018/03/08/...-from-treyarch-this-year-activision-confirms/

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, or, if you prefer, Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII, is coming on October 12 as the latest installment in the first-person shooter combat series.

Activision said it and developer Treyarch will hold a special event on May 17 to reveal the game, and it will launch the game worldwide on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on October 12.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
You probably should have put things like the platforms and unveil date in the title.

Lost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
October 12th, huh.

They're trying to beat Battlefield to the gate.

Wonder how BF will react.

kennyamr

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY, USA
As I said on the other thread, great day for shooters.

They need to fix their roman numerals though :p

I mean, I guess they don't have to, it's like saying "Call of Duty: Black Ops For"

Last edited:

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
October?

That's super early for COD.

Moving from Red Dead in late October/November perhaps?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Publishers with planned October releases just screamed.

Good for me though, excited to get back in.

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
Huh, that's kinda early for a Call of Duty game. Usually they release the first week of November but that release date is nearly a month earlier

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It tells you how afraid the industry is of Rockstar when even Call of Duty is getting out of their way.

Tsukinopio

Banned
Dec 2, 2017
No Switch. Eurogamer was wrong again.

Q0dTM0F.png

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
That early in October is basically screaming "No way in hell do we want to release after Red Dead"

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
So is this yet another case of a Nintendo version not being announced alongside the others, or is it another case of it not existing at all?